cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Paying for something I don't have for the past 2 months???

Local Performer

For the last 2 months you guy's have taken $10.73 out my account.... For something I haven't had, I would like to get this resolved.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paying for something I don't have for the past 2 months???

Hey there, @timothyross7968. 👋

A member from our User Support team has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance with this.

Appreciate your patience during this process! 

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Family Premium Plan Not being Recognized

Local Performer

I have a Family Premium plan.  I have invited both my son and daughter.  Both recieved their email invitation and followed the internal links to "join" the plan.  However, while my daughters seems to have activated properly (shows offline & download options), my sons wont.  His continues to not show the features just mentioned AND still have a menu item to "Upgrade".  Help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Family Premium Plan Not being Recognized

@johnrskeen Our support team took a look at this and believe your son may have been able to resolve this and accept his family plan invitation.

If he is still running into trouble with this, please have him sign of Pandora on his device, and then sign back in using the email address associated with the Pandora account that was added to the family plan. 

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not receiving paid subscription

Local Performer

I didn't update my payment info in time and my pandora plus subscription was canceled however, I have since updated my info and renew my subscription to pandora plus but I'm not receiving subscription benefits for example Ad free service.

My case # 02605937

0 Kudos
Highlighted

@medeiros Our support team has confirmed that they have received your message.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

hello,why cant I upgrade Pandora on mu computer?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid but still hearing advertisements and stull have limited skips

Local Performer

I resubscribe to pandora plus the money was removed out of my account and it's still like I have the free version is there a number or something I can call to get this problem resolved 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but still hearing advertisements and stull have limited skips

Hey, @Kimberlygill. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your subscription. 

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to help with your account.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

premium account not working

Local Performer

Apple account was charged the 12.99 for premium account but it’s not working. I have signed out and back in, still not working.

Still no premium account. At the end of business day I will be requesting a refund if I am still unable to use what I have paid for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: premium account not working

@Hemppimp420 Since you upgraded through the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch app, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid $4.99 for subscription. But not getting it

Local Performer

I paid $4.99 for a subscription and it’s not going through on my app. Even logged off and on. Deleted it and everything. My bank statement says I paid for it.

0 Kudos