cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Not receiving paid subscription

medeiros
Local Performer

I didn't update my payment info in time and my pandora plus subscription was canceled however, I have since updated my info and renew my subscription to pandora plus but I'm not receiving subscription benefits for example Ad free service.

My case # 02605937

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not receiving paid subscription

AdamPandora Moderator

@medeiros Our support team has confirmed that they have received your message.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid but still hearing advertisements and stull have limited skips

Kimberlygill
Local Performer

I resubscribe to pandora plus the money was removed out of my account and it's still like I have the free version is there a number or something I can call to get this problem resolved 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid but still hearing advertisements and stull have limited skips

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Hey, @Kimberlygill. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your subscription. 

Someone from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to help with your account.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

0 Kudos
Highlighted

premium account not working

Hemppimp420
Local Performer

Apple account was charged the 12.99 for premium account but it’s not working. I have signed out and back in, still not working.

Still no premium account. At the end of business day I will be requesting a refund if I am still unable to use what I have paid for.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: premium account not working

AdamPandora Moderator

@Hemppimp420 Since you upgraded through the iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch app, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Start by opening the Pandora app on your iOS device, and going to the Profile tab.
  2. Select Upgrade.
  3. Scroll to the very bottom of the screen and tap Retrieve Your Subscription. You may need to enter your iTunes password to confirm.

This should reapply your subscription to your account.

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Paid $4.99 for subscription. But not getting it

Edevan44
Local Performer

I paid $4.99 for a subscription and it’s not going through on my app. Even logged off and on. Deleted it and everything. My bank statement says I paid for it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Paid $4.99 for subscription. But not getting it

AdamPandora Moderator

@Edevan44 Our support team would be happy to help with this - they will be contacting you separately via email.

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Not receiving Premium features

gagnerann
Local Performer

I pay for the premium subscription and I'm not receiving the following : repeat, blank profile and feed pages, can not switch to offline manually,  can't get to my play lists, and I'm trying to switch to this device as my primary listening device? I've tried several things , I've cleared data uninstalled and reinstalled log out/login. 

I've been a long time paying subscribers, and would hate to have to cancell! Any suggestions?

mod edit: format and changing title for clarity 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Not receiving Premium features

TannerPandora Moderator

Hi @gagnerann - Thanks for being a part of community! I've moved your post to our Subscription board to keep things tidy. 

I've reached out to our support team, they have notified me that you have an exisiting case with them and they have made an attempt to follow up. 

If you haven't alredy done so, please check your inbox and reply, so they can help you get to a resolution as quickly as possible.

Let me know if you haven't received the email, and I can follow up. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted

tunmi01
Local Performer

no email

0 Kudos
Highlighted

AdamPandora Moderator

@tunmi01 Was there anything we can assist you with? Let us know how we can help! 

0 Kudos