cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Premium subscription reverted back to the free service (10/14/20)

Local Performer

My subscription was renewed recently and Pandora is telling me that I don’t have premium 

E9E7F89F-9D62-4542-AD5F-CD548C3C8928.jpeg

62B9BD72-8DC5-4FF6-B810-11D64CE43037.jpeg

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 10/15/20: We are aware of this issue that affected Premium users around the 5PM (PST) hour on 10/14/20, and believe the problem is now fixed.

We will now be closing this thread from future comments.

If you are still not receiving your paid subscription on your devices, please refer to one of these existing threads (depending on where your subscription was purchased): 

Thanks everyone! :pandora:

View solution in original post

15 Replies

Abierman1986
Local Performer

In the middle of a song, in the middle of my paid month, pandora decided I had premium and didn't at the same time

Won't let me use any premium features, keeps telling me I have it.  **ahem**?

0 Kudos

Coleyxdarling
Local Performer

Same thing happened to my account! Hopefully there's some resolution to this. 

Skittles
Underground

I was just listening to my subscription of premium. And it has now backed out like I dont have premium. I dont have availability to see my playlists. Google play says it's not up for the next payment till Nov 2nd. Why then? In the app under my account and subscriptions it shows I have premium so what the heck. 

0 Kudos

Turd_bri
Local Performer

Thought it was just me. Messed up my trey songz. Says I'm not subscribed but subscribed in settings

shawnw1561
Local Performer

Paid for family subscription, working fine for 3 months. Now app says the subscription has been cancelled, but I go to my subscriptions and it shows premium, both in the app and on the desktop site. 

0 Kudos

Tonio
Local Performer

My account reverted back to the free version and my bill isn't up until later this month. 

neb69n
Local Performer
  • **ahem**,, I'M GETTING ADS UNDER PANDORA PREMIUM WHAT THE HELL
0 Kudos

Skittles
Underground

I'm having the same issue. Seems like a lot of people are

0 Kudos

Skittles
Underground

Its happinging to a lot of us. Wonder why it happened though. Mine isnt set to pull another payment till nov.2

0 Kudos

Jeremyarb
Local Performer

i have my subscription active and paid for but it shows i need to upgrade on the app i use google play and idk why its not working 

0 Kudos

Jolenemc
Local Performer

Same thing is happening to my account.  They need to fix this

0 Kudos

franscoa
Local Performer

I recently renewed my family plan subscription and after no issues for the past year.  Now on the family plan premium my family members are getting kicked off of the subscription.  This has happened to both my wife's pixel and daughter's iphone.  What can I do to prevent this?

0 Kudos

Skittles
Underground

Uninstall and reinstall it wont affect the subscription. It was real glitchy when it first opened up after. But I have my playlists back. 🙂 hope it works for you all!!!

0 Kudos

Coleyxdarling
Local Performer

Thanks! This worked for me. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 10/15/20: We are aware of this issue that affected Premium users around the 5PM (PST) hour on 10/14/20, and believe the problem is now fixed.

We will now be closing this thread from future comments.

If you are still not receiving your paid subscription on your devices, please refer to one of these existing threads (depending on where your subscription was purchased): 

Thanks everyone! :pandora: