cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstate my canceled subscription with Pandora

emgoblin
Local Performer

I received an email today that said my payment type expired and I needed to reset it.  Simultaneously, my wife, who is on my Pandora Premium Family plan through me, started hearing ads on her station.  I utilized the link in the email to re-enroll, but now it wants me to re-setup my family members.  Doing so sent them new invitations.

My Pandora account has been on a recurring payment plan for well over several months through PayPal.  I'm not clear on how or why the plan expired and why I need to set everything up, but I want it resolved, please.

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
23 Replies

Feelgood888
Local Performer

what is your phone no. please!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Feelgood888 While we don't offer phone support, I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

tknisley
Local Performer

I have had paid Pandora with offline listening for years. Now I can't even find offline listening. I've gone to my profile and settings, and its not there That I am seeing. Very frustrated because I would like to listen on my flights.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @tknisley. 👋

Sorry for any frustration this has caused. I completely understand where you're coming from.

Looks like your subscription expired recently. Please keep in mind, Offline Listening is only available to Plus and Premium subscribers. Once you resubscribe, you'll be able to access Offline Mode again.

Someone from our User Support has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance with your subscription and Offline Mode. Please check your email inbox - if you don't see the message yet, be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos