danmichelinie
Local Performer

Paid for Pandora Plus and still hearing ads and have limited skips

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
65 Replies

kingfinch1989
Local Performer

Why is my subscription cancelled after y'all just charged my bank account last week for my subscription

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kingfinch1989 I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Google Play: Still getting ads with subscription through Google

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Google Play and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Open the Pandora App on the Android device you used to upgrade, and log into the desired Pandora account.
  2. From My Collection, go to the Profile tab in the bottom navigation bar.
  3. Select Upgrade in the top left corner.
  4. Finally, select Retrieve your subscription.

This should reapply your subscription to your account for you.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

0 Kudos

Hermayal
Local Performer

I renewed my subscription through Google play and it's not going through after I paid for it. I cant use my pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hermayal I moved your post over to this existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Google

If you were charged within the last month for a subscription to Pandora through Google Play and are still hearing ads, you should be able to use the following steps to get your subscription activated and returned to your account:

1. Open the Pandora App on the Android device you used to upgrade, and log into the desired Pandora account.

If you continue to experience issues with this, you will need to contact our support team directly for further assistance. 

0 Kudos

HUUKARES
Local Performer

I paid for premium and still have non of the benefits I have 2 accounts and checked both but still nothing 9.99 isn't cheap for this not to be working

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HUUKARES I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Google Play: Still getting ads with subscription through Google

0 Kudos

sndit1
Local Performer

I had to get a new phone (android) and ever since that I am getting advertisements while listening to Pandora. I pay for the Pandora Plus subscription and am getting ticked off. I have tried logging out and back in and have checked on forums and cant seem to get any help. Fix my problem or refund me and cancel my subscription. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @sndit1. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. I completely understand your frustration.

Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and created a support case for you. Someone from our team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with your subscription. Please keep an eye out for their email message soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

mimisd1
Local Performer

I am logged in to the correct account. I have logged out and back in. I have deleted app and downloaded again. I have restarted my phone. I paid for pandora plus. I still have commercials, it’s been hours now. My card was charged immediately so I figured I’d have access to the features right away as well. I have tried all of your trouble shooting tips. Please help! 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @mimisd1! Welcome to community.

I moved your post over to an existing thread: Still getting ads with subscription through Google

I checked the email address associated with your Pandora account and it doesn't appear to be upgraded on my end. I would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps from the Accepted Solution for this thread:

Hope this helps!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ladytee1
Local Performer

I've been charged for google pandora for months and still see adds

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ladytee1 I moved your post over to this thread since it does look like your account was previously upgraded through Google Play: Still getting ads with subscription through Google

0 Kudos

Rachaavila88
Local Performer

I was listening to my pandora playlists just fine ad free and then all of a sudden it changed to a different song and I couldnt see my playlists. I realized I hadn't paid because I got a new card so I paid and I still am listening to ads and cant find any of my playlists. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rachaavila88 It appears that there was a communication error between the Google Play billing system and our system. The error seems to have been resolved and your subscription has been returned to your account.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Scott155
Local Performer

Payment was accepted twice and continues to ask me to upgrade.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Scott155 Could you confirm that you are logged into your upgraded account on your device?

Sometimes, it may help to sign out of Pandora, and then sign back in using the email address associated with your upgraded account.

If you are still seeing ads after confirming you are logged in with the correct address, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Trsak80
Local Performer

I upgraded to the 4.99 plan. My card was charged but Pandora shows I have the free version.... 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Trsak80 I do see you were able to successfully activate your subscription through Google Play to your account shortly after posting to the Community.

Was there anything else you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Aau5tin
Local Performer

I am not seeing an Upgrade option on Profile tab.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Aau5tin It looks like your account is already upgraded to Pandora Premium.

Let me know how we can assist you. 

0 Kudos