cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription is linked to the wrong account

BOXERLAB
Local Performer

I need customer service to contact me, my subscription is linked to wrong account. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BOXERLAB Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you need to get in touch with our support team, you can submit a message to them through our help page. 

That being said, I have reached out to them on your behalf, and they mentioned they will be contacting you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
35 Replies

Rdehar21
Local Performer

I have a pandora premium account and I went to upgrade to the family premium account with a 60 day free trail and I entered what I thought was my current pandora accounts email, but I actually started a new one. How do I merge them so I can get my 60 day free trail and upgrade. I tried sending an message to support and my message wouldn't go though and couldn't get someone on chat. Is there a way to actually speak to someone on the phone? The customer service is horrible right now.

mod edit: changing title for clarity

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Rdehar21 Sorry for any trouble with upgrading your account. It looks like you already have an open case with our support team regarding this issue. I've reached out to them and ask that they follow up with you as soon as they can. Please be on the look out for a response from them. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

jabron2010
Local Performer

When upgrading my account I accidently entered my alternate email.  This email is not attached to my Pandora account.  I changed my Pandora email to match the other email but the subscription did not apply to my account.  How do I correct this issue so that the subscription applies to my Pandora account?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jabron2010 Our support team has confirmed with me that they will be reaching out to you via email.

Please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to further assist you with this.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

0 Kudos

10tonbrick
Local Performer

What do I need to do to fix this

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@10tonbrick It looks like the Pandora account your community profile is associated with is still on a free trial to Pandora Premium - no charges have been made yet.

If you meant to upgrade an account registered under a different email address, I recommend canceling the trial you signed up for on this account to prevent it from getting charged.

You can then sign into the correct account and resubscribe directly through our website.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can cancel your current Pandora Premium trial before it renews.

You can then upgrade the correct account through our website here

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BOXERLAB Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

If you need to get in touch with our support team, you can submit a message to them through our help page. 

That being said, I have reached out to them on your behalf, and they mentioned they will be contacting you privately via email to help with this.

0 Kudos

Keri811
Local Performer

Hi, 

I just signed up for pandora premium, but I did it with the wrong email. All of my music preferences are under a different account. Is there anyway to transfer it to my other email? I would just cancel it and sign up again, but I didn't want to risk it not being available because of a repeat debit card number.

Thanks,

Keri

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Keri811 Nice to see you around the community. 😄

I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you privately via email to look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

Thanks for your patience!

0 Kudos

Itsmemarvin
Local Performer
  • I have two accounts one for work and one personal all my favorite stations are in my work account unfortunately I upgraded my personal account account has no stations cause I always used the work account, 

2 different emails 

Work acct- [ Email ]

Personal- [ Email ]

Is it possible to switch the upgrade to my work account instead please?

mod edit: format & personal information

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Itsmemarvin, thanks for posting!

Since this will involve some personal information, I'm going to pass this along to our User Support team to help you further. They will be contacting you via the email associated with your community/Pandora profile. 

Please be on the look out for their email.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Ljpena76
Local Performer

I need to cancel my pandora family subscription. I used the wrong email account & I want to keep my old account since it had all my music. Please help because I don't want 2 accounts. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ljpena76 I am going to have someone from our User Support team contact you via email to assist with this.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

0 Kudos

mulryan102
Local Performer

Thank You.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mulryan102 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

Was there anything you needed assistance with?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Flyfisher
Local Performer

Carl J. Schmidt  would like to link his account to his wife's email address. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Flyfisher In order for our support team to assist with this, please have Carl contact them directly.

He can submit message through our help page here.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

southsclothiers
Local Performer

Yesterday I signed up for Premium for XXXX and I did not know that this laptop was using my coworkers email at the time.  XXXX is my coworker Laura Hickey.  The card used to pay for this premium memebership was Lou Ella South, the owner of the company.

Thanking you in advance for your help.

Leslie Billingsley

Assistant Manager

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@southsclothiers I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos