cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Rcilluffo
Local Performer

I went to renew my subscription for the family plan and when I did it did the plus not the family plan and my kids won't be happy if they can't listen to it on there phones. I went to cancel it on my Google play and it said I had to wait a month before changing it when the subscription ends. What can I do 

0 Kudos

Re: Subscription

AdamPandora

@Rcilluffo I am going to have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Family plan

commochief84
Local Performer

I want to upgrade to the family plan,  but when I go to subscription, both on the web browser or app store, there is no selection to upgrade to downgrade plan. please help.

0 Kudos

Re: Family plan

AdamPandora

@commochief84 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Switch to Premium Family while on Google sub

Joining or upgrading to a Pandora Premium Family subscription is currently not possible through third-party vendors (e.g. Google Play). If you're interested in subscribing to Pandora Premium Family, or in joining someone else's family plan, you'll need to cancel your current subscription through Google Play and wait for it to expire.

For instructions on how to cancel your subscription through Google Play, check out the accepted solution to this thread: Manage my Google Play-billed subscription or trial

Once your subscription through Google Play expires and you begin to hear ads on your account again, you can sign up for Pandora Premium Family here from a computer, not a mobile device.

*Please note that you must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a Pandora Premium Family subscription as the master account holder.*

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

pandora premium upgrade to family plan?

ashcor90
Local Performer

My husband bought the Pandora family plan. When he sends the request to to join. It say that i have to cancel my premium plan before. I CAN'T accept the request. Now my question is when i cancel my subscription will i lose all of my downloaded music and playlists? Will any of my music/podcast transfer over to the family plan?

0 Kudos

Re: pandora premium upgrade to family plan?

AdamPandora

@ashcor90 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Switch to Premium Family while on Google sub

Joining your husband's Premium Family plan:

Joining or upgrading to a Pandora Premium Family subscription is currently not possible through third-party vendors (e.g. Google Play). If you're interested in joining someone else's family plan, you'll need to cancel your current subscription through Google Play and wait for it to expire.

For instructions on how to cancel your subscription through Google Play, check out the accepted solution to this thread: Manage my Google Play-billed subscription or trial

Once your subscription through Google Play expires and you begin to hear ads on your account again, you'll then be able to accept the invitation to join your husband's plan.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Will you lose any of your content when canceling your subscription and switching to Premium Family?:

When you cancel your current subscription and your account reverts back to the free service, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers after you join your husband's Premium Family plan.

This being said, you will have to re-download any content you have previously downloaded for Offline Mode back to your mobile device.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Family acct

Sue_rae31
Local Performer

How can my husband and I have a family acct but not lose our play lists and other and l saved/downloaded music.

0 Kudos

Re: Family acct

AdamPandora

@Sue_rae31 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Switch to Premium Family while on Google sub

Signing up for a Premium Family subscription:

Joining or upgrading to a Pandora Premium Family subscription is currently not possible through third-party vendors (e.g. Google Play). If you're interested in joining someone else's family plan, you'll need to cancel your current subscription through Google Play and wait for it to expire.

Once your subscription through Google Play expires and you begin to hear ads on your account again, you'll then be able to upgrade to a Premium Family plan.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Will you lose any of your content when canceling your subscription and switching to Premium Family?:

When you cancel your current subscription and your account reverts back to the free service, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists. However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers after you upgrade to the Premium Family plan.

This being said, you will have to re-download any content you have previously downloaded for Offline Mode back to your mobile device.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos