cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transition from gift card to credit card

Leonamasha
Underground

How can I use the last of my gift card balance and transition to a credit card without uninterrupted Pandora service?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leonamasha It looks like your account is already upgraded through our website with a credit card.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to change the card we have on file for your account: Update billing info - Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leonamasha It looks like your account is already upgraded through our website with a credit card.

Check out this thread for instructions on how to change the card we have on file for your account: Update billing info - Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Leonamasha
Underground

Thank you for your response.

However, it seems I was not specific enough in my question. 

The current card listed on my account was a gift card that I know does not have enough to cover my subscription for this month. I am hoping to use the rest of the gift card balance and then pay the rest with my credit card so that my subscription is not interrupted. Is this possible?

Thank your for your help with this.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Leonamasha Thanks for following up and clarifying that with me.

Unfortunately, that isn't possible.

If there isn't enough money left on the gift card, your subscription will lapse and your account will revert back to the free service when your month is up.

To prevent that from happening, you will need to change the card we have on file with your account prior to your renewal date.

Hope this helps explain.

0 Kudos

Leonamasha
Underground

Good to know! Thank you, I will make the change then.

Have a great rest of your day.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Leonamasha

Thanks for being a part of the Community!