cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble redeeming promo code

Gregseath
Local Performer

I have a promo code for 3 free months of pandora premium. How can I redeem this. Only option I have is to sign up for premium on the website and get 60 days free. I would like to use my promo code for 90 days

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Gregseath. 👋

Looks like you've been in touch with our User Support team via email. Someone has already responded to your message.

If you don't see it now, please check your spam / junk folder to ensure it didn't end up there.

++

Redeeming Free Trial Promo Codes:

To redeem your 90-day trial, visit this link from a web browser.

• Ensure you are signed into the correct Pandora account.
  • Enter your code.
  • Accept the Pandora Subscription Terms.
  • Then click Redeem

Please note that we require payment information to begin a trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family. That's because it helps us to provide a smooth transition for those who enjoy the trial and want to continue the service, but it's also a common practice among many online subscription services.

++

If you have any additional trouble redeeming your code, please respond directly to the email from our User Support team.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Gregseath. 👋

Looks like you've been in touch with our User Support team via email. Someone has already responded to your message.

If you don't see it now, please check your spam / junk folder to ensure it didn't end up there.

++

Redeeming Free Trial Promo Codes:

To redeem your 90-day trial, visit this link from a web browser.

• Ensure you are signed into the correct Pandora account.
  • Enter your code.
  • Accept the Pandora Subscription Terms.
  • Then click Redeem

Please note that we require payment information to begin a trial of Pandora Plus, Premium or Premium Family. That's because it helps us to provide a smooth transition for those who enjoy the trial and want to continue the service, but it's also a common practice among many online subscription services.

++

If you have any additional trouble redeeming your code, please respond directly to the email from our User Support team.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Jackieraskopf
Local Performer

Received 3 free months of pandora premium and when I enter my info it says I already have pandora and won’t let me get the free 3 months. Help please. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jackieraskopf Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you're having trouble. 

Would you mind trying the steps from @AlyssaPandora accepted solution above. Keep in mind, if you've redeemed a trial in the past, you may not be eligible for a new trial. 

Let me know if you're still having trouble. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

PinkPowder
Local Performer

I received a promo for 3 months free Pandora premium but have not received my email yet. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PinkPowder You should be able to redeem your promo by following the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread. 

In the meantime, I will also have someone from our support team contact you privately via email to help make sure this gets resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

PinkPowder
Local Performer

I never received the email with the code that is the problem.  I bought a product and it gave an offer for Pandora premium. It asked for my email to send me the code to access it but I never received the email. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PinkPowder In that case, it would be best to contact the support team of the company who offered the promo code directly.

That being said, I did create a case for you with our support team, so please keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you. 

0 Kudos

JasonCovington
Local Performer

What do you do if you click on redeem and it says please use a valid gift code. I know it's valid I got it an hour ago from miles.com

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JasonCovington I have created a case for you with our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Tonygreg25
Local Performer

Hi, T-Mobile Tuesday promo code not working on my iPhone XR. 
could you please help. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Tonygreg25. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Since you're having trouble with your promotional code, I've escalated your issue to our User Support team. Someone has reached out to you via email to offer further assistance very soon. If you don't see the email yet, please check your spam / junk folder. 📬

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

0 Kudos