cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change credit card info

ronewing54
Local Performer

When trying to change my credit card info it prompts me to to enter my security code of my old card that was hacked and therefore I destoyed the card and no longer have that code. your site will not let me change my credit card info without that code. what do I do

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ronewing54 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ronewing54 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

mountainmantooo
Local Performer

HA, HA, I was told to wait until I hear ads then try to change my payment info...Just a guess, but that probably won't work either. A 3 day problem so far.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

HI @mountainmantooo,

I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Tony11
Local Performer

Lost old credit card. Want to add new card to my account

0 Kudos

Janie
Local Performer

I don't know where to go to update my credit card?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tony11 I do see your account is upgraded directly through our website.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can update your account with your new card: Update billing info - Direct Billed

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Janie It looks like the Pandora subscription on your account has already expired.

You can only access and edit your payment info if you have an active subscription. You will be able to provide your new payment information when you upgrade your account again from the Pandora website.

Next, confirm you are logged in with the correct email address. Then, choose your subscription and update your credit card information on the Upgrade page. Please note that any applicable Tax will show in the Order Summary box.

I hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any more questions or concerns. 

0 Kudos