cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I lose my collection after canceling Premium?

ieatwhirledpeas
Local Performer
If you cancel, you will lose access to your songs, albums, playlists, and downloads, as soon as your subscription expires."

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity
Labels (1)
64 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JasL3535 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

08riss
Local Performer

If I were to pause/cancel my subscription would I lose my collection completely or would it all still be there when I came back?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@08riss I moved your post to this thread since you have a similar question: Will I lose my collection after canceling Premium?

No - you won't have to start all over again.

When you cancel your Premium subscription, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists.

However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you resubscribe to Pandora Premium directly through Pandora.

In the meantime, you will have access to all the stations you've created and any podcasts you've added to your account including all Thumb feedback and added variety.

Hope this helps explain! 

0 Kudos

TeganBrown
Local Performer

If I cancel my premium subscription, will my *playlists* still be there when I resubscribe?

Basically what the title says. If I cancel my premium subscription, will my *playlists* still be there when I resubscribe?

All I could find is "When you downgrade from Pandora Premium to Pandora Plus or ad-supported Pandora, you will not be able to access your on-demand music collection or custom playlists.

However, your collection and playback history will be stored in our servers for when you return to Pandora Premium."

All answers seem to avoid specifically saying that custom playlists will be stored as well. So will my playlists be deleted or stored?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TeganBrown Yes - your custom playlists will also be restored whenever you end up resubscribing back to Pandora Premium. 

Hope this helps clarify!

0 Kudos