cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline channels consuming all AppleWatch storage

Smcdona
Underground

Has anyone figured out a way to limit what offline content syncs to the AppleWatch? I have lots of offline content on my phone I would never listen to on my watch. I also have more offline content downloaded to phone than my watch can handle so now my watch is constantly out of storage. How do you limit the content that is stored on the watch?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Smcdona. 👋

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to choose which content is synced to the watch. Pandora Premium subscribers can download as many sources as the capacity of their watch will allow, including stations, albums, songs, or playlists.

If you'd like to request a specific Sync to Watch option or have the ability to choose the content you'd like on your watch, I would recommend creating a feature request here. This is the best way to share your suggestions and ideas with our team. 

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Smcdona - thanks for posting and letting us know your experience on the Apple Watch. I'll need to do some investigating into offline content for Apple Watch

Can you let me know some of your device info:

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone 5c, iPod 6th gen, iPad Air2, etc.)
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • WatchOS version:  (Open the Watch app on your phone and go to General > About> Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Smcdona
Underground

Hello Tanner, here are the additional details:

iPhone 11 ProMax, iOS 13.4

AppleWatch 4, WatchOS 6.1.3 (17S811)

Pandora Version 2003.2-4-542d6471

If you’re able to log a feature request I would love to have a “Sync to Watch” option for offline content. 

Please let me know what you find out.

Thanks again.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Smcdona. 👋

Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to choose which content is synced to the watch. Pandora Premium subscribers can download as many sources as the capacity of their watch will allow, including stations, albums, songs, or playlists.

If you'd like to request a specific Sync to Watch option or have the ability to choose the content you'd like on your watch, I would recommend creating a feature request here. This is the best way to share your suggestions and ideas with our team. 

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos