cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffling with Plus on Apple Watch

dexter12955
Local Performer

Hi

I have the Pandora Plus  on my Iphone and watch. On the phone I have the option to shuffle all stations but do not have this option on my watch which I see below from Pandora blog. Thanks

Enjoy Your Favorite Music and Podcasts On The Go with Pandora’s New Standalone App for Apple Watch – No Phone Required  – Pandora Blog.png

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @dexter12955. 👋

Looks like you're currently upgraded to Pandora Plus through Apple / iTunes. 

Playlists are available for Pandora Premium subscribers whereas stations are available for Plus subscribers. With Plus, you can shuffle all of your stations. With Premium, you can shuffle your offline content versus just your stations.

If you're interested in trying Premium instead, you can find out more about our subscription options here.

Hope this information is helpful!

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 
0 Kudos

daniellereetzi
Local Performer

You must have misunderstood the question or problem Alyssa, I have the same issue on my watch. There is no shuffle stations button anywhere and I exclusively listen to my specific shuffle mix. At least for me I'm not wanting to shuffle offline music, I'm simply wanting to shuffle the stations while my apple watch is connected to wifi or my phone. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @daniellereetzi

For Plus subscribers, you should see a Shuffle Station within your station list. It may be towards the bottom of the list, thats where mine is. 

Apple Watch - T2 - Shuffle Station.PNG

If you're still not seeing it. Let's try some troubleshooting steps:

First, try restarting your Apple Watch. Press and hold the side button to power off, then do the same to power on again.

If you are still having trouble, try the following steps to uninstall and reinstall the Pandora app on your watch:

1. Go to the Watch app on your iPhone.
  2. Scroll down and find Pandora.
  3. Tap Pandora then disable the "Show App on Apple Watch" toggle.
  4. Finally, switch the toggle back on to begin reinstalling the app.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport