cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 16: Log In Button Doesn't Work after iOS Update

info1
Underground

After upgrading to iOS 16 I can't log in. I press the "Log In" button, it dims, then reappears without any error message.

Mod edit: change title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @info1 👋

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your account after the update.

Let's try running through these steps while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account. You can find the steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

Feel free to let me know how it goes!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies

GeraldPandora

Hi @info1 👋

Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your account after the update.

Let's try running through these steps while I have a trace enabled on your Pandora account. You can find the steps here: iOS Troubleshooting

0 Kudos

info1
Underground
Rebooting the phone seems to have fixed the issue!

I didn’t want to delete the app, as I’ve downloaded 4000+ songs onto my phone for extended off-line playing while doing long drives in the boonies. It took a loooong time to collect them all.

Many thanks!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, @info1. Please let us know if anything else pops up. 

In the meantime, happy listening! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

cmarsh
Local Performer

Trying to add Pandora to my Iphone and it would not accept my password.  Tried changing it and it works on my laptop, but not on my iPhone.  

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hi @cmarsh

I've moved your post to this existing thread under iOS 16: Log In Button Doesn't Work after iOS Update

0 Kudos

kamiolsz
Local Performer

Confirmed login info is correct. Reset password anyway. Cannot log into app on new iPhone. Everything else transferred from old phone with no issue. When trying to log in there is no error, just looks like trying to load and shows same login screen.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kamiolsz I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS 16: Log In Button Doesn't Work after iOS Update

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps found here: Troubleshooting for iOS Devices

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos