cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS 16: No Sound

Raaaz174
Local Performer

Help!!! I recently transferred my iPhone for the 14. Now I can’t hear any music on Pandora. But I can hear music on other apps.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Raaaz174 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Basia99
Local Performer

I’m having similar issues after the upgrade to 16 on iPhone

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Basia99. 👋

Thanks for pointing this out in your post. I've noticed a few issues on community when updating to iOS 16. Let's see if the troubleshooting will help.

If you haven't already, I would recommend trying out these steps: iOS Troubleshooting

If the issue persists after running through those steps, could you tell me more about your device so that I can report this on your behalf?

• Device & Generation: (e.g. iPhone X, iPad Air (3rd gen), etc.)
  • Carrier:
  • iOS version: (Settings > General > About > Version)
  • Pandora version: (Pandora > Profile tab > Settings gear & scroll to the bottom of the screen)

Thanks so much for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Raaaz174
Local Performer

Yes! I will let you know the status of the troubleshooting. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Raaaz174  @Basia99.  👋

I just wanted to check in. Are you still having trouble with the sound when listening to the Pandora app on your iOS device?

A new version of the Pandora app was released over the weekend. You can try manually updating to Pandora app version 2209.2.1 to see if this helps.

You can manually update the Pandora app from the App store on your Apple device.

Tip: If no update is available, it will say Open to the right of the Pandora icon.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

AzGolfingGal
Local Performer

Pandora shows it is playing, but no sound from iphone. I can airplay to my home pod

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @AzGolfingGal 👋

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your first post.

To keep things more organized, I moved your original post onto an existing thread under iOS 16: No Sound.

I was poking around and I see you have opened a case with our support team regarding this issue. After reading the conversation, it looks like you were able to get sound playing on your iPhone. 🎉

If you have any other questions or concerns feel free to check out other threads in our Community and don't be shy to leave a comment!

Happy listening! 🎧

Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Twingirls
Local Performer

Pandora free music - I have no pandora sound on my new iPhone 14.

• iPhone 14 ios version 16.5.1 (c)
  • Carrier is T-Mobile

LUCY

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Twingirls. 👋

Thanks for providing your device information in your post, and for your patience.

If you haven't already, I would recommend trying out these steps: iOS Troubleshooting

Do you have sound if you open an app like YouTube, Netflix, or any other app that requires sound?

Have you noticed any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?

Let me know how it goes and if you're still having trouble. 🎧

0 Kudos