cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: App Won't Accept Password on iPhone

gwspurch
Local Performer

I can log in on my PC desktop and I remain "signed-in" on my iPod, but when i try to sign in on my iphone it tells me email or password are invalid.  When i try to change password from the iphone, I never receive an email to change.   Same email and password for Pandora works fine on my desktop.

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
64 Replies

gloriaraynes
Local Performer

having similar problems  compoute works fine but the password on my ipad and iphone keeps changing and someone else has hacked my account and started a premium subsription and there is new music and podcasts  that I never added. 

have asked for help and was unable to get the problem resolved yet.  so I canceled my credit care and the subscription

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @gloriaraynes. 👋

Sorry to hear this has happened. Sounds like you're having trouble.

Looks like you were able to get assistance yesterday with our User Support team to ensure the security of your Pandora account. I've escalated your issue to email so that someone can help with this.

With passwords, subscriptions, and account related issues, we handle those via email to protect your privacy. 

Thanks for your patience. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

kdsjr1946
Local Performer

Thank you.  That worked.

Ken Shaw

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @kdsjr1946

If you run into anything else, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Enjoy the tunes! 🎵

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

saraboard
Local Performer

Mind is not working either. How do we fix this problem? I have been searching all over the site and it is impossible to get a person, just bots, and I pay for this subscription. Please help!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @saraboard. 👋

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your password. Your issue has been escalated to our User Support team. Someone will be in touch via email soon to assist with your password.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

holloweyes9
Local Performer

I am having same issue -  iOS 13.7, uninstalled, reinstalled, reset password, works on computer not on iphone.  Please help.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @holloweyes9. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing your Pandora account.

I've gone ahead and escalated your issue to our User Support team. A member from our team will reach out to you via email soon to help with this issue. 

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

0 Kudos

mar602
Local Performer

HI, Having same issue, unable to log into iPhone 10, version 13.7, works on laptop.

Please advise, thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @mar602. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in. A member from our User Support team will follow up with you via email to assist with this issue. 

Please keep an eye out for their email soon! 📬

Abranson
Local Performer

Pandora will not login on my iPad. Version 14.0 updated. Says password is incorrect. I can login on my laptop and phone with that same login and password 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Abranson. 👋

Sorry that you're having trouble accessing your Pandora account on your iPad device. I moved your post over to this existing thread since you're experiencing a similar issue: Pandora App Won't Accept Password on iPhone

Your issue has been escalated to our User Support team.  Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. 📬

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Pgmark1
Local Performer

I can’t log in to Pandora after updating the app.  My iPhone is running iOS 12.0, and I have tried logging in to the 2 most recent versions of the Pandora app with no success.  I know I’m using the right password because my phone has it saved and it worked before the update.  I tried creating a new account but I can’t log in with that either.  What’s the problem and how do I fix it?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Pgmark1. 👋

Sorry that you're having trouble accessing your Pandora account. I completely understand how frustrating that must be. To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Pandora App Won't Accept Password on iPhone

I've escalated your issue to our User Support team so that they can assist with your password.. Please keep an eye out for their email soon. 📬

LindaAC
Local Performer

Since yesterday I've been unable to open Pandora on my iPhone... works find on my MacBook Air 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LindaAC Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you unable to access Pandora due to an issue with your password not being accepted?

1. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  2. Can you provide me with a screenshot/screen-recording of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Yan7con
Local Performer

Same problem. The app keeps acting like my password is wrong and making me reset it but i can log into the account on a webrowser. Just not in the app. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Yan7con. 👋

Looks like you were in touch with a member of our User Support team yesterday via email. If you didn't receive the email response from our team, please check your spam / junk folder to make sure it didn't end up there.

Let me know if you're still having trouble with this. 🎧

0 Kudos

jbivins
Local Performer

I am getting error 9 when attempting to login to Pandora on my new iPhone (iOS 14).  I can login on my PC and I have reset the password.  Still fails on the iPhone with error 9.  Assistance would be appreciated.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jbivins. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this.

Your issue has been escalated to our User Support team. Someone will be in touch with you via email to assist with your account + password.

Appreciate your patience during this process! 🎧