cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Can't Access Community on Chrome Browser

zitsky
Underground

I'm posting this from a work PC.  For months from my personal cell phone & Google Chrome, I have been unable to login or post to this website COMMUNITY.PANDORA.COM.  I have reached out to support over and over again with no result.

Could someone please help me!!!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

iOS 16.2

Chrome

AUTH TOKEN INVALIDATED

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @zitsky 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble logging in to the Community through the Chrome browser.

Are you able to log in to the Community through the default browser (Safari) on your phone?

If you're not able to log in through both browsers, would you mind taking a screenshot of what you're seeing so that I can take a closer look?

To take a screenshot on an iPhone 8 (or earlier) or an iPad or iPod touch:

Press and hold the lock button (the button on the top right side) and the home button (the circular button on the bottom of your device) at the same time.

To take a screenshot on an iPhone X or later:

Press and hold the lock button (the button on the right side) and the volume up button (on the left side) at the same time.
In iOS 13 or later, a thumbnail of your screenshot appears in the lower-left corner of your device. Tap the thumbnail to add drawings and text with Markup, or swipe left on the thumbnail to dismiss it.

To find the screenshot you just took, go to Photos > Albums and tap Screenshots. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

Thanks so much for your help with this!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

zitsky
Underground

I still see Auth token error when logging in with email but I can see some content under zitsky.  Not sure what’s happening.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @zitsky. 👋

Looks like we didn't receive a follow up from you. I'm sorry for the continued trouble. In the meantime, I moved your post over to your original thread here: iOS: Can't Access Community on Chrome Browser

I'm happy to report this on your behalf but I'll need more details.

Could you share a screenshot of exactly what you're seeing when you attempt to access community.pandora.com from your iOS device?

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

zitsky
Underground

As a Pandora subscriber it is incredibly frustrating that I can get no technical support.  I CANNOT use your support forums because I cannot login using ANY browser.  No browser.  Nothing.

IMG_1231.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zitsky Are you able to access our Community website when accessing it directly through the Pandora app?

To do so:

1. Launch the app
  2. Tap on Profile
  3. Tap on the Settings (Gear) icon located at the top right corner of the screen
  4. Scroll down and tap on Community

It can be found here:

IMG_67B2D070D8BB-1.jpeg

Let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

zitsky
Underground

Please don’t send me support emails from a no-reply email address!

And stop asking me if it’s fixed.  It’s not!  I’ve had this problem for years!

I can get in by logging in, get error message then go back to community.pandora.com.  I think!

I know I only pay $5 a month for Pandora but I’m close to canceling it. 

0 Kudos