cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Only 1 Offline Station Downloads

Kaos1385
Local Performer

I am experiencing a similar problem. I tried to use my offline mode (I have pandora plus) and the only station that worked was thumbprint radio. I worked through all troubleshooting options and tried to redownload my stations, but have had no luck.
In hopes of solving this issue as quickly as possible and because I have noticed others being asked these same questions:

iPhone 8

iOS 15.4.1

AT&T

Pandora version 2203.1

Any guidance would be much appreciated as Pandora Plus does me no good to pay for if I can not use it for it’s intended purpose. 

Thank you.

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
14 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Kaos1385. 👋

Sorry to hear that this is happening. I understand how frustrating this can be. Thanks so much for providing your device details. I've reported this to our engineering team on an internal ticket. 

++

Troubleshooting:

It sounds like you were able to run through these steps: Offline Troubleshooting

Pandora will never use the last 500MB of storage on your device, so we will only download as many stations as we can before we hit that limit.

Is it possible that this might be occurring because there is not enough storage on your device? 

Does it look like other stations are attempting to download but taking a long time?

Also, make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Julz
Underground

Currently across all devices (iOS-plus)

my top 3 stations out of the 4 won’t download for offline. They still have the green arrow & the 4th which still works is the one I actually don’t like. 

Actually now the 3 don’t have green arrows

mod edit: merged comments
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Julz. 👋

Thanks for reporting this issue. If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out my post here.

First, I would make sure that you have enough storage space. If you do and still have this issue, I would try these steps while I have a trace enabled on your account: Offline Troubleshooting

This will be helpful in case we need to report this over to our engineering team for further review.

Lastly, please make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device and the app open while the download completes.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Psycoduncan
Local Performer

I am having the same issue and have deleted pandora and redownloaded. Over 90gbs free space.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Psycoduncan. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your offline downloads.

If you haven't already, I would recommend checking out my post here.

Sounds like you have enough storage space. In the meantime, I would try these steps while I have a trace enabled on your account: Offline Troubleshooting

Make sure to keep Pandora in the foreground of your device and the app open while the download completes.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos

KAF1
Local Performer

Same issue here. Plenty of storage and have tried the troubleshooting multiple time, pandora has been in the foreground. At first it kept downloading old stations I don’t listen to anymore and now it is just 1 station

0 Kudos

Psycoduncan
Local Performer
Mine fixed itself after a few days

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

Ragekage
Local Performer

I am having the same problem. It worked fine two weeks ago. 3 offline stations and the thumbprint. Now, conveniently coinciding with the price increase, only one station will download. I have plenty of free space on my phone and have tried toggling on and off multiple times. It's not worth the now more expensive paid plan if it's not working correctly. 

0 Kudos

brownlee556
Local Performer

i ended up logging out and then logging back in.  only way i got it to download stations, be sure to keep the app open while it downloads

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming, @brownlee556. Keeping the app open in the foreground and open is a great way to make sure everything downloads properly. Hope you're enjoying the tunes! 🎧

0 Kudos

PuttPutt
Local Performer

Having the same problem. Ive been trying to download offline stations for 2 weeks now

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @PuttPutt!

Welcome to community. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your offline content.

I see that you've contacted our User Support team and your information was passed along to our engineering team. If you have any questions or need further assistance I would directly reply to the email communication you received. 

Thank you for your continued patience.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Oliviawierzel
Local Performer

The app isn’t allowing me to download my 3 + thumbprint stations. 
I have done the troubleshooting of “unloading” the current stations and redownloading, closing the app, checking of updates and restarting my phone. 
This is quite frustrating since this is the only reason I PAY to use this app. 
If this isn’t resolved I will have to cancel my subscription and go elsewhere. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Oliviawierzel 

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with offline content.

I would recommend resetting all your offline content by manually signing out and back into the Pandora app.

I've often found it to be more effective to plug your phone into a power source, and leave Pandora in the foreground of your iPhone while your offline stations re-download.

You can view the download progress from Settings within the app.

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Next select Offline. You should now be able to view a progress bar indicating the current download status.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos