cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iOS: Playlist don't appear on iPhone

aerickson44
Local Performer

I am missing all but two of my playlists from my iPhone. I created a new playlist this week "90's Alt" on my laptop, but it wasn't showing up on my phone. I followed the instructions in iOS Troubleshooting, restarting my device and removing and re-installing the app. Now, only two of the playlists I made ("Slow Songs" and "Rhythm") are showing up. All of them are still available on my laptop.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
37 Replies

puchatek22ch
Underground

Thank you!

LindseyLee23
Local Performer

I can’t say if this happened directly after I recently updated my iphone or a few days after. I can see the playlists in recently played but they are no longer in my collection. I also cannot add songs to the playlists. I’m only missing the 2 playlists I listen to the most, all the others are still in my collection. 

0 Kudos

kimcharacter
Underground

I have multiple playlists missing since Tuesday, 07/11. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimcharacter What are the names of some of your playlists that are missing?

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you see when sorting your collection by Playlists?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

kimcharacter
Underground

Hi Adam - here a link to a screenshot of my Pandora playlists

Missing lists include “My Thumb’s Up,” “Jams,” and “Deftones and Friends.”

I think that’s it. Hope that helps!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimcharacter That screenshot shows your collection when sorted by All.

Can you please sort your collection by Playlists and send me a screenshot of that as well?

Thanks again!

kimcharacter
Underground

Playlists only 

All of my playlists are present in this screenshot.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimcharacter Thanks for sending that over.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Playlist don't appear on iPhone

I've made sure to add your report to the ticket we have open with our engineering team as well.

Thanks for your patience.

bluelotus42
Local Performer

Somehow suddenly my “Up-beats” playlist vanished from my playlist tab.  Can you please restore it? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bluelotus42 I'm showing that playlist is still in your collection:

Screen Shot 2023-07-26 at 5.32.59 AM.png

Can you please send me a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

bluelotus42
Local Performer

IMG_9688.jpeg

 I can see it only in my recently listened.  But not in my playlists.  I also seem not to be able to add to or edit the list anymore. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @bluelotus42.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: iOS: Playlist don't appear on iPhone

Your feedback has been sent over to our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bluelotus42 @kimcharacter @LindseyLee23 @puchatek22ch @NOT_Travis I have sent each of you a private message as our engineering team is requesting additional information.

Please reply back to that message when you have a chance.

Thanks for the help!

puchatek22ch
Underground

Hey 👋 I deleted the app and downloaded it again. This seemed to solve the problem for me! Thanks for following up on this! best, Pati 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@puchatek22ch Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

jburks
Underground

Thank you, This solution worked. Sorry it took me this long to get back.  The email alerting me to your response went to SPAM.

bluelotus42
Local Performer

I replied back on August 2nd.  “Sure go ahead.  Just let me know the temporary password once you are done so I can log back in.”  But haven’t had any follow up.  Still no change to my up-beats playlist being MIA.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @bluelotus42. 👋

Thanks for the follow up, and sorry about that.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing that on this thread. Someone from our team will send over a temporary password for your account via email shortly. Once you've received the password, please try signing out and signing back in again. Please keep an eye out for their email soon - and be sure to check your spam folder as well. 📬

Hope this helps! 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 