cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist: Streaming data missing in AMP

MariaDavis
Underground

Is this happening to anyone else? Missing the data from 7/10 and 7/12. Also the lifetime streams, station adds, and even individual tracks are not updating.

Screenshot 2024-07-14 195120.png

Moderator Note: Adjusted title for clarity

Maria Davis
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

JohnVPandora

Pandora Update (07.22.24): We believe this issue has been fixed. If you need further assistance with your data in Pandora AMP, please email us at amp-support@pandora.com. We will be happy to help you over email.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

ajbristo
Underground

I'm facing this issue for past 1 week.

0 Kudos

JohnVPandora

Pandora Update (07.22.24): We believe this issue has been fixed. If you need further assistance with your data in Pandora AMP, please email us at amp-support@pandora.com. We will be happy to help you over email.

patrickcolorado
Underground

Hi,  I've been averaging about 6,000-8,000 streams a day for years. Then on a certain day, it'll drop to zero then back up to 8,000 streams the next day. Does this happen to anyone else?
Do you know if it affects royalties when this happens?
Thanks,
Lynn

Mod Note: Edited title for clarify 

patrickcolorado
Underground

Dropping to zero is extreme.

0 Kudos

ajbristo
Underground

Same here! I had this issue starting in May 2024, and it still continues. Daily stats are not clear and sometimes drop to zero. I don't know how it affects the royalties. Pandora should check on this issue because they were great at updating stats and releasing royalties in the past.

patrickcolorado
Underground

Hi Ajbrsito,

I wrote to Pandora Amp support and let them know this has been going on. Hopefully, you can too. Maybe that will help in getting this problem finally fixed. I'm mostly concerned about royalties.
Lynn

0 Kudos

Tapmusicband
Underground
I would be curious as to why Pandora has declined in these services when other sites are improving using the new technology tools available.

Get Outlook for iOS<>
Cindy for T.A.P.
0 Kudos

ChrisPandora

Hey all - We appreciate you surfacing this.

Just so you know, there was an bug that was effecting the data being shown in AMP. While we believe this issue has now been fixed, please email us at amp-support@pandora.com if you need further assistance with your data in Pandora AMP.

We will be happy to help you over email.

Chris | Friendly Neighborhood AMP Support
0 Kudos

MariaDavis
Underground

I just posted another inquiry about this yesterday. Perhaps if you comment on that one, it will move it back to the top and hopefully get seen. This is very frustrating, and hope they get a fix for good.

Maria Davis
0 Kudos