cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete free account

Stephen
Local Performer

I need to cancel one of these account - the free one. I do subscribe to Pandora.

But the accounts don't have identifiers. That's why I'm having so much trouble. Both look like my account.

I am trying to change my email address for all my accounts. Some accounts have my work email on them, and I got to change that.

Thanks.

Stephen

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stephen You should be able to delete your free account by following the steps listed on this page

To udpate the email address your upgraded account is registered under, you can follow the steps listed under Change Account information on this page

If you run into any trouble with this, you will need to contact our support team for further assistance here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stephen You should be able to delete your free account by following the steps listed on this page

To udpate the email address your upgraded account is registered under, you can follow the steps listed under Change Account information on this page

If you run into any trouble with this, you will need to contact our support team for further assistance here.

0 Kudos

TalentedCatMom2
Local Performer

Adam,

Please delete my account. I had troubles with my new station again. I started over 'cause I realized that I accidentally put in some 2000s singers in with all the 80s and 90s singers and it made it veer off really bad. I tried to fix it, but it kept going around in a loop. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TalentedCatMom2 You should be able to delete your free account by following the steps listed on this page

If you run into any trouble with this, you will need to contact our support team for further assistance here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Luis86ramirez
Local Performer

I am trying  to delete my account but it keeps saying wrong password 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Luis86ramirez I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

isaiahallen31
Local Performer

I also need help deleting my account, cuz it's not letting me.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@isaiahallen31 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

tiptonpatty466
Local Performer

I would like to delete my account but it's not letting me

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tiptonpatty466 I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Edwardcharles1
Local Performer

Need to delete account

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Edwardcharles1 You should be able to delete your free account by following the steps listed on this page

To udpate the email address your upgraded account is registered under, you can follow the steps listed under Change Account information on this page

If you run into any trouble with this, you will need to contact our support team for further assistance here.

0 Kudos

sldragoo
Local Performer

I am having great difficulty deleting my account with Pandora.  Please delete it.  I have deleted it through PayPal.  Please send verification it is deleted to xx@

Thank you!

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sldragoo I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

Khimlin0126
Local Performer

Please close my account effective immediately.   Thank you. 

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos