cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when trying to update email address

Malachij84
Local Performer

I need to put my personal email address on my account and take off my work email address.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
80 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sonicsarav Our support team will be sending you a message via email to help with this. 

Thanks for posting on the community! 

0 Kudos

mbaker
Local Performer

I'm having an issue too. My account has an old, inactive email, but I can't seem to change it. When I update my email I get a message asking me to enter my password, then 'please close and verify the information in the form.' Any way I can change the email?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbaker I moved your post to this thread since you are running into a similar issue.

What's likely happening is there is already a Pandora account registered under the email address you are attempting to update your account with. 

Our support team will be contacting you via email to further assist with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

0 Kudos

evakozo
Local Performer
Pandora Community Mothership, I need to change my account's email address. I am having the most annoying time, to do this. I go into the Account settings location, and change my address. But when I enter my password as requested to do the update, I get this red prompt saying, 'Please close and verify the information in the form.' The information in the form is up-to-date. I'm frustrated. I don't know what else to do, and I can never get to a point, to update the email address. Argh! Despite this, I ❤️ Pandora!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evie
0 Kudos

evakozo
Local Performer

I figured out the problem.

I already had an account on the new email address, that I didn't realize that I had open.

I had to delete that account first.

Once I did that, the email changed worked!  Doh!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@evakozo Happy to hear you were able to resolve that on your end.

Thanks for posting on the community!

grexroad
Underground

i have the same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grexroad Keep an eye out for an email from our support team - they will be reaching out to you directly to help with this.

0 Kudos

grexroad
Underground
thank you ever so much Adam

grexroad
Underground

Support needs to use the correct email address not one that i mistakenly changed it to.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grexroad To keep your personal information safe, I went ahead and removed the email addresses you provided in your previous post.

Since you already have a case open with our support team, make sure to provide them with that information so they can properly assist you with this.

You can reply back directly to the email that was sent to you.

0 Kudos

grexroad
Underground

Hey Adam, the email that is on file is wrong. I made a mistake when i changed it which caused this whole problem. if support is trying to email me it will go to an address that is not mine. As of yet, i have received no email from support. Please have them put the number 55 before the @ in my email address to contact me..

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@grexroad I am going to PM you to get the correct email address to provide to support.

Thanks for your patience with all of this! 

0 Kudos

ginnypitzen
Local Performer

I am having the same problem.  I can't change my email address!  Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ginnypitzen Someone from our support team will be reaching out to you separately via email to help with this - keep an eye out for their message!

0 Kudos

sunnyham3
Local Performer

My name is sunnyham3.  I am having the same problem.  I keep getting the message to close and recheck my information.  However, it you are going to contact me by why of my email address with Pandora, there is a problem.  I no longer have that email address.  

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @sunnyham3. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble!

If you no longer have the email address associated with your Pandora account / Community account, I would recommend contacting our User Support team under your current email address.

Our support team can assist with updating your email address and password if needed.

They can be reached here: pandora-support@pandora.com

Or through this email contact form: http://pdora.co/writeus

If you have any trouble with this, please let me know! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos

miceylulu
Local Performer

I am also having this same problem.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @miceylulu thanks for posting!

Do you have access to the email associated with your community account, 

bek--------ith@----.com? 

If so, I'll have our User Support team reach out to you via this email to further help.

Let me know. 😄

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

amyj6
Local Performer

I need help. I go to my account, settings, and enter my new email address. Get a message asking me to resubmit my password. I do that, click Submit, and I'm back at the account settings with new email address not changed.

Please TELL ME how to effectively change my email address.  Thank you!

0 Kudos