cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

07/01/2020: Unable to Edit Playlists on 2006.1

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 07/01/2020: Hi everyone! Listeners have reported that changes made on their playlists aren't saving. Our engineering team is aware of this issue and are currently working on it. All updates on this issue will be posted to this thread.  Thanks for your patience during this time. 🛠

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pandora Update 07/20/2020: Hey folks! Please try updating to the newest app version 2007.1.

Here's how to update the Pandora app on your Android device:

1. Open the Google Play Store app.
  2. Touch the menu icon in the upper left and select My apps & games.
  3. Apps with available updates are labeled Update.
  4. Choose any appropriate apps and tap Update.

Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.

If you're still experiencing this issue after updating, feel free to let us know so by creating a new thread so that we can share this information with the Android engineers ASAP. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
45 Replies

TannerPandora

Thanks for the info @Keithmadruga! I've added it to our ticket.

Please keep an eye out on this thread, we'll post updates here as they are made available to us. 👍🏻

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Amc15
Local Performer

I can't edit and save a playlist. I hit the edit button and then can add music, etc, but when I hit the save button, the playlist returns to how it was before. I found a thread where others were having this problem, but didn't actually find a solution.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Amc15 - thanks for posting and sorry for the trouble with this. I moved your message over to an existing thread: 07/01/2020: Unable to Edit Playlists on 2006.1

We are aware of this issue and our engineers are diligently working on this. I've added your info to our ticket for this. 

Please keep and eye out on this thread, we'll be making updates as new information is made available to us. 

Can you please let me know the following info:

• Make and model of your phone
  • Pandora version

Sorry again for any inconvenience. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Richmond99
Opening Act

Is there any chance that this issue will be addressed?  It's been going on for several months at the least.  Along with the inability to hit 'I'm tired of this track' the inability to edit playlists is really making Pandora Premium a useless 'upgrade'. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Richmond99 I definitely understand your frustration.

Unfortunately, our engineers are still investigating this issue.

Please keep an eye on this thread as we will provide you with an update when the fix is officially released. 🛠

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update 07/20/2020: Hey folks! Please try updating to the newest app version 2007.1. If you're still experiencing this issue after updating, feel free to let us know so that we can share this information with the Android engineers ASAP. 

Here's how to update the Pandora app on your Android device:

1. Open the Google Play Store app.
  2. Touch the menu icon in the upper left and select My apps & games.
  3. Apps with available updates are labeled Update.
  4. Choose any appropriate apps and tap Update.

Tip: In some cases, you may need to restart your device to update an app.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos