cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Playback stops

Lanchile007
Local Performer

Hello,I recently having the same problem. I can listen for two or three songs and it stops playing and I have to go back and press play again. I did reboot, installed , uninstalled pandora app, reset router reset phone . I did all this like 8 times and NOTHING. If it was free I wouldn’t complain but I am paying for this service. If this is not resolved soon, I would cancel pandora and go to another music provider. As easy as that. Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Lanchile007 

Welcome to community.

Can you tell me a little more about your experience. Does the playback stop when the screen is locked or the app is backgrounded?

Can you confirm your:

• Android OS:
  • Pandora version:

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Janice5216
Local Performer

Same problem. I have had Pandora for years with no problems. Until now. I have tried all of the before mentioned fixes, i too will be exiting Pandora if this is not fixed.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Janice5216. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble. Sounds like you've already run through the standard steps here: Android Troubleshooting

Sharing your Feedback:

I'd like to share your feedback with our tech team on your behalf. Could you share more details about your experience?

• Does this occur when listening to a song, playlist, station, or podcast episode?
  • Have you encountered any error messages? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Are you connected to any other devices? Ex. Bluetooth speaker?

Device Details: 

If possible, could you share your device details? 

• Model:
  • Carrier:
  • Android version (Settings > About Phone):
  • Pandora version (Go to Profile, then select Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for the version number):

Thanks so much for your help with these additional details. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (04.29.24)
0 Kudos