cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Playlists Show on Desktop but Not Mobile

vballkarl
Local Performer

I think there was a temporary lapse in my Pandora Premium Family subscription because my CC number changed. After that my Pandora playlists show up on my desktop but not on my cell phone.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @vballkarl. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this.

I can view your 14 playlists from my web browser. Could you send over a screenshot of exactly what you see when you attempt to view your playlists from your mobile device?

• To take a screenshot on your Android device, press the Home button and the Power button (on the right side of your phone) at the same time. You may hear a camera shutter sound (if your volume is turned on), and your screen will be captured.
  • To access your screenshots, go to the Gallery and look in the Screenshots folder. Send this photo as an attachment to your response.

Let me know as we may need to report this over to our engineering team. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

vballkarl
Local Performer

Sorry, I responded to the email I received instead of the community... I've attached the screenshots. On my mobile device I CAN find my playlists under my "profile" but it won't let me add them to my collection.

"collection."Screenshot_20210120-063417_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20210120-063448_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20210120-063434_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20210120-063441_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20210120-063501_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20210120-063455_Pandora.jpgScreenshot_20210120-063426_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vballkarl Thanks so much for those helpful screenshots.

The Playlists would be listed under the Playlist section when you sort your collection. You should have 14 playlists available, not 2.

At this time, you have 21 stations associated with your Pandora account. All of those stations look viewable from your Android device (and in your screenshots).

++

Troubleshooting:

Let's try running through the following steps from your Android device. If you continue to have trouble viewing your playlists from your Android, I'll need to report this over to our engineering team.

From your Android Settings, please try clearing the Pandora app data using the following steps (not to worry, we'll keep track of your profile and collection for you):*

• Open your device Settings
  • Tap Apps
  • Scroll down to find Pandora
  • Select Storage
  • On the storage details page tap Clear Data.

Keep in mind that the steps for each Android device is slightly different. If you have a Pixel, you can find helpful steps here.

Please note that you will be asked to log into your account after completing these steps.

*Pandora Premium and Premium Family listeners may need to re-download some of their offline content after this. Pandora Plus users, however, should receive that offline content again automatically. If you have any trouble with your offline stations after this, please let us know.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Steve60914
Local Performer

Confirmed working on pixel 4xl. Exact same issue, clearing data fixed it. FYI if you're on a pixel running at least android 10 its not hard, you don't need a whole other page. Tap but don't remover your finger for a moment on your pandora app until a menu pops up. One of the options will be app info. Tap that (you may have to tap "more" for it to show up. Then there's an option in that list for app info that says storage. tap that and clear data... boom done.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for confirming, @Steve60914. Sounds like those steps helped resolve the issue. If you notice anything else, feel free to let us know. 🎧

0 Kudos