cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android: Song Share Link Doesn't Open to the Song

MommaPerPer
Local Performer

When someone shares a song on FB and it is clicked, it opens the Pandora app, but just to the home screen, not the actual song that was shared. 

Is there a way to fix this? 

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MommaPerPer. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting your experience. 

We are aware of this issue and have an open ticket with our engineering team. They are currently investigating. In the meantime, I've added your experience to the internal ticket.

If you notice anything else, please let me know. Thank you for your patience while this is being worked on. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Christian1244
Local Performer

When someone sends a link to a song, I click the link but it only pulls up the home screen, not the actual song being sent. Is there something I need to do to fix this? I've cleared the storage and cache on my phone already. Using an Android phone if that helps. Thank you!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Christian1244. 👋

Thanks so much for reporting your experience. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Android: Song Share Link Doesn't Open to the Song

I've gone ahead and reported this over to our engineering team for further review. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos