cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into Pandora on Android phone

neptune109
Local Performer
My email and password work just fine on my desktop computer, but when I try using Firefox or Pandora App on my Android phone, it says wrong account or password. I know it is correct. Google keeps trying to take over. Suggestions???
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@neptune109 Are you still having trouble accessing your account? Our support team took a look and believe they see you were able to sign in on your device shortly after creating this post.

Let me know. 

0 Kudos

Kornfed81
Local Performer

I o can't login to Pandora

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kornfed81 thanks for posting! 

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

Thanks! Let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

ladypriscilla
Local Performer

I am trying to download my Pandora to my UMX 683CL.  I downloaded it no problem on my old phone 2 months ago but had to replace it (same phone), now I can't do anything without having to log into Google first and download it under that email.  I don't want 2 accounts and on top of that I hate google, accepting their terms means you give them access to ALL your information on your computer and phone.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ladypriscilla. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from.

Please keep in mind, Pandora accounts follow the email address, not the device or phone number. You can sign into the same Pandora account on any computer or supported device, as long as you use the same email address and Pandora password. This applies to both free and paid Pandora accounts.

This means once you download the Pandora app, you can log into your original account rather than creating a completely new Pandora account. You also have a Premium trial subscription associated with your account.

++

Installing the App: 

In order to install the app, you'll need to install it from the Google Play Store. Any app you download will need to be downloaded under your Google Play Store account. 

• To install Pandora on your Android device, follow this link to the Google Play store from the device.
  • Once the Pandora page opens in the Google Play Store, select Install.

For more information about Google Privacy terms, I would recommend contacting their team here.

I hope this helps clarify.

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos