cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel: Collected Podcasts do not appear in app

JSI_NavArch
Underground

I have several podcasts collected in my account (premium since 2007) and can view/listen to them in a web browser, and USED to be able to listen to them in the app. Now when going to my collected podcasts in the app I find, "When you add podcasts and episodes you'll find them here". Maybe it's a more recent version of the app that is not showing the saved/collected podcasts in the app. Current installed version is 2408.1.

I've already cleared the cache, then cleared all data and signed in again, then deleted the app and reinstalled it. None have had any effect.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@JSI_NavArch I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If your podcasts still do not appear in your collection, please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing on your end.

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

JSI_NavArch
Underground

AdamPandora,

I've gone ahead and re-deleted cache, and re-deleted all app storage and data, then logged in again.  Stations and music playlists show up fine. Screenshots from my Android device (Pixel 5) showing no collected podcasts, and Chrome web browser on my PC showing all my collected podcasts.

Pandora podcast screenshot - Android.png

Pandora Podcast Screenshot - web browser (Chrome) 2024-09-25 163059.jpg

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @JSI_NavArch 

Sorry to hear those steps didn't help.

I've gone ahead and created an internal ticket to share with our engineering team so they can further review and investigate. Do you recall around when you noticed that your collected podcasts no longer appeared within the app?

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JSI_NavArch
Underground

I'm sorry, I don't recall exactly. The first time I noticed it was within the last couple of weeks, but it's been a few months since I've even looked at podcasts to notice anything.

Many thanks, btw.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks, @JSI_NavArch! Keep us posted if anything happens to change on your end.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos