cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CarPlay + iOS 18: 'There was a problem loading this content' error message

Pandora

Note: This thread as been accepted as the Solution to mark the CURRENT STATUS AND STEPS. Updates will be provided in this thread as they are made available to the Community Team.

We appreciate your continued patience during this time.

This thread has been specifically created for listeners who report receiving the error message "There was a problem loading this content" when connecting to CarPlay on iOS 18.

If you are receiving this error message, please post your comment within this thread. Comments posted here will be reported to an internal ticket investigated by our engineering team.

In the meantime, we ask that all listeners commenting to keep posts relevant to the thread and help us keep community a welcoming environment for all.

Updates will be posted as they are made available to the community team. Thank you for your continued patience. 

120 Replies

Doug6
Local Performer

Same problem with 2024 Cadillac / Google infotainment system...

0 Kudos

Omken1
Local Performer

Installed latest updated app but Pandora still does not update properly in CarPlay. Using iPhone 16 Pro, iOS 18, and T-Mobile is my carrier.    This was supposed to be addressed with the latest upgrade 5 days ago but the problem still exists.  

0 Kudos

Ghibdon
Local Performer

I have upgraded to iOS 18.1 and Pandora 2409.1 and still having same issues everyone else has been having. Deleted app and all the suggestions still don’t help. Another update would be great!

0 Kudos

SHorrigan
Local Performer

2022 Ram 1500 Laramie. Same issue as everyone else. Won’t load “Recents” and I get the same error message. Need this fixed!

0 Kudos

LeonPandora

@Jordan8 Welcome to Community!

Sorry to hear you're having troubles listening. Could you tell me a bit more about what you're experiencing?
1. Is this happening when you're listening on your mobile app? Or is it happening when you're connected to a different device or vehicle?
2. If you're listening on your vehicle, are you listening on your Carplay?
3. Is this happening when you're connected to Wi-Fi or cellular data?

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

Jordan8
Local Performer
I listen on CarPlay. Ever since I uploaded ios18. When I hit the station on car it sometimes works for that station or switches to another station I have on the screen. Then I get that error message that there a problem loading content.
Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jordan8 

Our engineering are currently investigating this error message through CarPlay. I've gone ahead and added your info to our existing ticket. Thanks for your patience in the meantime.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jordan8
Local Performer
My particular situation is I have iphone 14pro with Carplay. But I read in Pandora it's all different iphones. But it is iOS 18. Thank you I hope the next update will have the solved.
Sent from my iPad
0 Kudos

Adamsi
Local Performer

Having the same sort of issues with my iPhone 15 and 2023 Subaru Crosstrek.

0 Kudos

Fxmjr01
Local Performer

Yes will not load stations, if I press the recents button my stations appear and I can listen to stations and get Ann error message “ there was a problem loading content. See attachment IMG_0622.jpeg

0 Kudos

Fxmjr01
Local Performer

Same here screwed around all day, deleting app and reinstalling, shut down phone and repairing phone and car.

0 Kudos

Ashticarlos
Local Performer

My wife and I are still having this same issue. 

0 Kudos

agc428
Diamond in the Rough

Apple ios-18 and Pandora ver 2408.1.1 and ver 2409.1 are having compatibility issues... Open a Pandora support ticket. Opened mine 10/4/2024.

(They will pass on info about issues and Thanks for your patience or something like that)

++

Open a Pandora Support ticket and cut out the "middle man" (Forum Moderators) and let Pandora know that more customers are reporting compatibility issues with ios-18 CarPlay... More Customers are getting frustrated and Pandora needs to put a PRIORITY on a Solution/Fix.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

0 Kudos

Deserttortoise
Local Performer

I am also having h to his problem in both of my cars. Please fix the issue 

0 Kudos

AK85
Local Performer

I’ve been having this problem for several weeks!

0 Kudos

RogerS1
Local Performer

I have rebooted my iPhone, deleted and reinstalled Pandora and I'm still getting the there is a problem loading this content when using CarPlay with my Audi.  My iPhone is on IOS 18.1.  Help please.

0 Kudos

amassoc
Local Performer

I am having this same issue. Nothing works as well. I have tried the same things. I’m 

0 Kudos

Chuck_S
Local Performer

Just updated to IOS 8.01 on my iPhone 13 and same problem with 2022 Acura RDX.

0 Kudos

Apopeney
Local Performer

I’ve tried everything (updates, different connections) and still having this issue. Toyota RAV4 hybrid 2024. 

0 Kudos

Apopeney
Local Performer

image.jpg

Pic of message 

0 Kudos