cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are you managing coronavirus anxiety?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Like most humans in the world right now, all of us here at Pandora + SiriusXM are dealing with the anxiety of what our world will look like once this whole coronavirus pandemic ends. Some of the things that we're currently doing are as follows:

• My entire Pandora Community team is working remotely. @TannerPandora @AlyssaPandora @AdamPandora How are you all hanging in there?
  • The team and I are constantly checking in via video chats or traditional chat to stay connected.
  • We're remaining active on the Pandora Community to support each and every one of our members. 
  • We're creating topics like this in our Community Chat board to share insights on our day-to-day, how we're coping with changes in the world.
  • We're sharing playlists that keep us moving and in good spirits in our Playlist Swap board. Feel free to add to our posts or create your own with music that is keeping you going.

Feel free to share how you're dealing with our evolving world. We're here to share music AND listen to you. Stay safe everyone! 🎵

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How are you managing coronavirus anxiety?

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm definitely trying to look at the brighter side of everything that is affecting us in this great big world @ErickPandora

Grateful that I have the opportunity to work remotely and that I get to work with some amazing people    (@AdamPandora,  @AlyssaPandora and @ErickPandora ). Who constantly interject comedy and great conversation into my day while we're all at home. 

I'm also grateful to have this time with my dog. She's 14 years old and having this extra time with her feels so important, especially now. 

I recommend and encourage everyone to join the Community Chat - it's really a great place to get some new musical suggestions or talk with folks of about your favorite albums or artists. You'll see me plugging in my 2-cents here and there. 

I hope everyone else out there is taking good care of themselves and staying strong. 🙌🏻

Sláinte Mhaith (Good Health)

@TannerPandora & Almond

IMG_0760.jpg

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Opening Act

I am a christian (not popular in today's world). But I encourage myself everyday, not just with music, but I read my Bible twice a day (morning and evening). I also try to pray everyday. And during this time I am praying for the world and especially for those who are sick. We are living in perilous times. Back on 9/11/01 America came together, but it was short lived. Hopefully this will bring us together again. Hopefully this time it will last. This world is filled with so much hate, so many wars, so many suicides. We need to really come together as a Nation. Our world is in a chaotic mess. We can make a difference by not just loving our family and helping our family. But by loving and helping our neighbors. That is a starting point, (my personal opinion). 

mod edit: format

Highlighted

Life has been very different to say the least, @ErickPandora. 💡

I think we're all doing our best to remain positive, and spread good energy during these tough times. Much like @TannerPandora, I've been regularly practicing gratitude instead of letting this pandemic get the best of me.

It feels like a great time to learn new skills, read, listen to music, connect with friends and family virtually, knock out those things on your to-do list, and to practice self-care. 

• I've shared what I've been doing to keep my spirits lifted in this thread
  • You can find what tunes 🎶I'm listening to here.

Feel free to share any playlists that you're tuned into in Playlist Swap. 🎼

I'd love to see what mood-boosting music everyone else is listening to these days. This song instantly lifts my mood and is a go-to for me: Sunshine ☀️ by Tom Misch.

Sending everyone positive vibes as we navigate through these uncertain times.

Stay safe, be well, and be kind. ❣️

- Alyssa 

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat