cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are you managing coronavirus anxiety?

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Like most humans in the world right now, all of us here at Pandora + SiriusXM are dealing with the anxiety of what our world will look like once this whole coronavirus pandemic ends. Some of the things that we're currently doing are as follows:

• My entire Pandora Community team is working remotely. @TannerPandora @AlyssaPandora @AdamPandora How are you all hanging in there?
  • The team and I are constantly checking in via video chats or traditional chat to stay connected.
  • We're remaining active on the Pandora Community to support each and every one of our members. 
  • We're creating topics like this in our Community Chat board to share insights on our day-to-day, how we're coping with changes in the world.
  • We're sharing playlists that keep us moving and in good spirits in our Playlist Swap board. Feel free to add to our posts or create your own with music that is keeping you going.

Feel free to share how you're dealing with our evolving world. We're here to share music AND listen to you. Stay safe everyone! 🎵

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Tags (1)
39 Replies

Kerry13
Local Performer

I was just wondering why I haven't heard anything about Pandora doing anything to contribute to the Covid 19 crisis? With all due respect, a lot of people are quarantined right now, and we all know that music plays a big part in alleviating anxiety and boredom, among other things. Broadway is livestreaming shows, Movies are being released early so that they can played in people's homes, mortgages, student debts, and utility bills are being out on hold because of the crisis, and yet Pandora is still going to take 5 dollars out my account for Premium? I love my services, but maybe it's time you guys rethink your priorities and give back to the community. 

TannerPandora

I'm definitely trying to look at the brighter side of everything that is affecting us in this great big world @ErickPandora

Grateful that I have the opportunity to work remotely and that I get to work with some amazing people    (@AdamPandora,  @AlyssaPandora and @ErickPandora ). Who constantly interject comedy and great conversation into my day while we're all at home. 

I'm also grateful to have this time with my dog. She's 14 years old and having this extra time with her feels so important, especially now. 

I recommend and encourage everyone to join the Community Chat - it's really a great place to get some new musical suggestions or talk with folks of about your favorite albums or artists. You'll see me plugging in my 2-cents here and there. 

I hope everyone else out there is taking good care of themselves and staying strong. 🙌🏻

Sláinte Mhaith (Good Health)

@TannerPandora & Almond

IMG_0760.jpg

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

I am a christian (not popular in today's world). But I encourage myself everyday, not just with music, but I read my Bible twice a day (morning and evening). I also try to pray everyday. And during this time I am praying for the world and especially for those who are sick. We are living in perilous times. Back on 9/11/01 America came together, but it was short lived. Hopefully this will bring us together again. Hopefully this time it will last. This world is filled with so much hate, so many wars, so many suicides. We need to really come together as a Nation. Our world is in a chaotic mess. We can make a difference by not just loving our family and helping our family. But by loving and helping our neighbors. That is a starting point, (my personal opinion). 

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Life has been very different to say the least, @ErickPandora. 💡

I think we're all doing our best to remain positive, and spread good energy during these tough times. Much like @TannerPandora, I've been regularly practicing gratitude instead of letting this pandemic get the best of me.

It feels like a great time to learn new skills, read, listen to music, connect with friends and family virtually, knock out those things on your to-do list, and to practice self-care. 

• I've shared what I've been doing to keep my spirits lifted in this thread
  • You can find what tunes 🎶I'm listening to here.

Feel free to share any playlists that you're tuned into in Playlist Swap. 🎼

I'd love to see what mood-boosting music everyone else is listening to these days. This song instantly lifts my mood and is a go-to for me: Sunshine ☀️ by Tom Misch.

Sending everyone positive vibes as we navigate through these uncertain times.

Stay safe, be well, and be kind. ❣️

- Alyssa 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

EricaMCain
Local Performer

What songs/artist are you listening to during the COVID-19 Pandemic?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @EricaMCain. 👋

Stations I'm tuned into:

🎶Jorja Smith Radio

🎶Sampha Radio

🎶FKJ Radio

🌻My Favorite Mood-Boosting Song of the Week: Sunshine ☀️by Tom Misch

What stations/artists/songs are you listening to on Pandora?

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

JAYDADDY
Opening Act

How is COVID 19 Effecting Your Stress Levels ?

For me it's crazy because we haven't had anything like this in hundreds of years so it's stressful you know

But post what you think will HELP &what your story is😁

Moderator edit: format

TannerPandora

Super stressful times @JAYDADDY. Just have to remember to be nice to each other everyday, we're all coping the best way we can.

I'm in the process of making a 100 song dance party remix playlist on Pandora. I figure we need more happy in these months and energized up-beat songs are kind of a great way to go. 

I'm also meditating a lot more. Half the time I'm using some great stations on Pandora like Meditation Radio or Meditation Spa Radio. The other half of the time I use a meditation app that offers guided meditation practices. 

How about yourself, what have you been doing to beat the stress?

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

@JAYDADDY  we are living in very stressful times, not only as individuals but also as a nation. What I am about to suggest is not very popular these day's but for me it is an absolute must (It works, at least for me). I read the bible twice a day and I also pray. I also listen to my Pandora music list that has now grown to over 460 songs. I also have been keeping busy with outdoor projects in my backyard. Re-doing the screen house, painting. Just something to stay busy and occupied. Well take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

TannerPandora, I like your ideas. It really is about just staying up-beat and positive. Great suggestions. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Bacon
Underground

I'm doing pretty good through all of this, but it is kinda scary

JAYDADDY
Opening Act

For me it's working out💪 & Drawing because you can push yourself to the limit's with both

#COVID19SUCK'S😷🤒😤🙏

TannerPandora

Napping 

napping.gif

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Veritastar
Local Performer

I've been trying to keep busy. I listen to a lot of music, study foreign language, and play games a lot lately. So far I'm keeping it together, though some days are tough. I'll be glad when I can go out again.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bacon Definitely a new normal for us all. I'm glad to hear that you're doing well. 😎

@Veritastar Thanks for sharing! For me, I try to focus on staying in a healthy / positive mental space. I've also been doing things that I bring me joy, even if they are small things. Some days are tougher than others but we'll get through this! ❣️🎶

Damien7647
Local Performer

just to talk someone

Sorry to know that your in quarantine. I wish you the best and hope all will turn out for the best for ya. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Listening to my Pandora music playlist ( which has now grown to over 510 songs) playing with my two cats Buddy and Miss Kitty. And just doing some fixer upper projects in the yard. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

I have a very large appetite with music, however it stops when it comes to Rap. I just never could get myself to like it. So during this Covid-19 I have been growing my playlist to well over 500 songs. Well take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska