cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

@AlishaD welcome to Pandora and to the Pandora Community, I do hope we'll get a chance to meet up sometime soon in the Pandora Community. Nice to have new members in the community. Take care and stay safe. 

P.S. here is my personal favorite Playlist, it is just south of 1700 songs. I hope you enjoy it. MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist .

Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Cl2316
Local Performer

Chris I'm listening to country rap 

George_Evans
Underground

Hey was up

George_Evans
Underground

I’m from the DMV area

i listen to all types of genre of music

@George_Evans nice intro, I'm from Upstate N.Y, I also love every genre of music 🎶 (minus rap) I could never gain a liking for it, and believe me I have tried many times to give it a chance. Anyway, here is a Playlist I think you may like. 

MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist  enjoy the music. I hope to see you around the community more. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

FstEddie
Local Performer

Hell my name is Eddie I’m a 64yr young musician living in my RV always wanting to add more music to my Repitiore.I’m a big fan of what I call country funk. See us on the flip side..!!!

AlishaD
Underground
Need hear from you. I love music & dancing.

@AlishaD good evening, I love music, but as far as 💃 dancing goes, well, let's just say lessons would be a must for me. I hope to see you in the Pandora community. 

Here is a personal Playlist you may like. MOHLovesAlaska Personal Playlist.  enjoy the music, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

LazyE
Underground
cool man that sounds like a good fusion
let me know so we can have a jam out on day

lovejayson1234
Underground

hi i am skylar and to get to know u guys in privet 

skylar catherine bolin

George_Evans
Underground
Hey my name is GEORGE Evans a 52 year old music lover from Washington DC
Thanks and enjoy

Sent from my iPhone

ganeshvenkat
Local Performer
  • Name? Ganesh Venkatachalam
  • Where you're from? Oakton, VA
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Indian Classical, Chants, Meditation, Yoga, Mindefulness
  • What you're currently listening to? Carnatic Classical
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? I need to understand the Premiun account a bit more. Is there a number to call?

grapevinerep
Diamond in the Rough

IMG_0288.jpgName: Coleman Robison (@colemanrobison)

Where From: Shreveport, Louisiana

Favorite Music Genre: 80's and 90's country (LOVE the Ronnie Milsap station!)

Currently Listening To: James Blunt, The Stars Beneath My Feet (2004-2021)

Favorite Pandora Feature: still very new; still very much learning. I love creating my own playlists (never have to turn the dial), and I absolutely love the community support, especially from @AdamPandora - he's a gem!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @grapevinerep. We're happy to have you here. 

I love Louisiana, I have some family outside of Shreveport in Bossier City. Hope to see you around the community space more often! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the Pandora Community, @George_Evans. I grew up in Baltimore, MD so not too far. 

Hope that you're enjoying the community space. :pandora:

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ganeshvenkat. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space. Welcome! 🎉

At this time, we do not offer phone support. However, we can help over community, email, or chat.

++

Pandora Premium:

You can find out more about how our subscriptions work here: Pandora Subscriptions FAQ

If you'd like to try out Premium, you can initiate a complimentary session of Premium Access. 

To start a new session, simply search our library from your computer or mobile device for a song or album, and click play. If you are eligible for a free session of Pandora Premium, clicking play will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

For more information about Premium Access, check out this article: Premium Access

Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions. We're always happy to help! :pandora:

@grapevinerep welcome to the Pandora community, I hope we will see you often in the community. And I agree with you about @AdamPandora, but you will soon find out that @AlyssaPandora, @ErickPandora, @TannerPandora and @ShannonPandora are gems as well. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi Everyone! I'm Gerald; a new Community Moderator for Pandora! I'm excited to join this curated space and get to know you all more!

• Name? Gerald
  • Where you're from? Redlands, California
  • What your favorite genre of music is? R&B, Hip-Hop, Lo-Fi
  • What you're currently listening to? Current song playing on Pandora now is Feels So Good - by Mase
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service? Shuffling all my Stations! Love to hear bits and pieces of each of the stations I've created; especially during work!
Gerald | Community Moderator
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

Sylo_Martinez32
Local Performer

My name is Sylo, i'm 22 years old and I live in Albuquerque New Mexico. I love all types of music genres and don't mind a good socializing hour, comment what kinds of Music and Podcasts you listen to, would love to hear the different opinions!

@GeraldPandora great intro, and welcome to @Pandora. I have been a premium customer since 10/2019. I love Pandora, and the variety of music they offer. The moderators here on Pandora are truly the best, and I consider them my friends as well, @AlyssaPandora, @ErickPandora, @AdamPandora, @TannerPandora, and @ShannonPandora are all remarkable people. You have a great support group behind you. I wish you the best, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska