cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

LeoLiennod what can I say, you got talent. Keep pursuing your dream and it will take you further then you will ever expect. Wish you the best. Stay safe.

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

LeoLiennod
Underground

@MOHLovesAlaskathank you for your feedback I'm literally getting full of that encouragement... @Pandora 🔥💎🎶

Tags (1)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for joining the Pandora Community, @LeoLiennod.

Welcome! 🎉

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

LeoLiennod
Underground

@AlyssaPandora proud to be here and excited to contribute to @Pandora's community. Thank you 🔥 all for your support any tips helpful hints or advice is definitely warranted... 

Tags (1)

@Jeffreyb22  I'm glad to see ya here, but I do disagree with you about Pandora support, In my opinion they are the best around. I always see @ErickPandora@AdamPandora@AlyssaPandora and @TannerPandora reaching out to all who are facing issues. I know they would be more then willing to reach out to you as well. Take care and be safe. 

moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

Jeff2Bruz
Underground

Hi All,

My name is Jeff. I'm a French composer. I just released my first tracks on Pandora.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/jeff-de-bruz/ARpnd2l7kJqq56q

Happy to be part of this community.

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jeff2Bruz -- we're stoked to see you participating in the Community and for sharing your personal music with us.

Check out the Playlist Swap forum and feel free to share your music there as well so it's easy for others to find. If you have any questions, reach out without hesitation. I'm here to make your experience a positive one.

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Jewels1
Local Performer

Hello... I am Julie F. I'm from the East Bay Area in CA. Contra Costa County, not far from San Francisco...45 minutes.

My favorite genre..if I must choose one... Rock, 60's through 90's.

I'm listening to Stevie Nick's, Don Henley, and Heart. I'm tryin to put together a playlist for the first time in my life. 

I don't yet have a favorite feature of Pandora. I'm still new at this and am trying g many new things so...😏

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jewels1 Happy to have you join the Pandora Community! 😄:pandora:

Some of my favorite features of Pandora include: 

• Premium Sessions which allow you to initiate free sessions of Pandora Premium simply by watching an advertisement.
  • Pandora Modes which offers six unique ways to listen to your stations.

I definitely recommend checking out these two features if you haven't yet already. 

If you ever have any questions, you may find the solution to your issue in one of the Support spaces - if not, you can also create a new thread where you can receive assistance from either myself, or one of our other moderators.

ChaplainHowardS
Opening Act

I've enjoyed my use of Pandora for nearly 15 years.  One twice has another listener sent me a "like" or a communication.  I'd love to know more about other listeners.  I'm 82, living in Greenville, SC, hoping some musicians in hi area will ask me to meet with them to play my cornet  for some relaxed playing of standards from the 30s to the present.  We could rehearse a little and then start entertaining folks in nursing homes for the joy of it, theirs and ours.  If we're good enough, we might even begin earning a buck or too to cover our travel expenses.  But I just want to increase my playing ability and enjoyment.  I haven't played with others since college, ending that around 1958.  I still play along to songs I like on Pandora.

I look forward to a reply or chat here.    Howard

STANLEY HOWARD SCHWARTZ                                                                                                                                        Chaplain (MAJ) US Army, Retired                                                                                                                                          Greenville, SC 29605

ChaplainHowardS great to see your enjoyment of playing an instrument even at the great age of 82. GOD bless ya. Also glad to see that you like to go and entertain at nursing homes. My Brother and I use to go a while back to just visit with them and talk with them. Hope to see you around more.

Take care and stay safe. 

https://pandora.app.link/T6F78sBQF6 click on this link and enjoy some Jazz with a little blues.         

P.S I also want to say "Thank you for your Military Service to this Great Country" GOD bless you.

download (1).jpg

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChaplainHowardS As we are quickly approaching Memorial Day, I wanted to take this time to thank you for your service on behalf of the entire Pandora Team! 🇺🇸

We are thrilled to see you participating in the Pandora Community and are so happy to see that you've been a loyal fan of our platform for 15 years! That in itself is another notch in your belt! If there is anything that I can do for you here in the Community, do not hesitate to reach out. I am here to make your experience a welcoming and enjoyable time. 

I merged your post into this thread as this is where most of our new members generally tend to introduce themselves.

Again, thanks for your service and for your participation. Happy listening! 🎧

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

@Jewels1if you would like, you can take a look at this playlist and see what you like. You can collect anything that you like from this playlist or any other playlist that you see posted. Most of these songs in my playlist are what I would say "Right Up Your Ally'. Just click on the link. 

download.jpg

https://pandora.app.link/mx1NAyk5F6 

Take care and stay safe. 

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

CannyScott
Opening Act

Hey! 😊

• Name? Scott
  • Where you're from? SLC
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Electronic
  • What you're currently listening to? Bonobo - Black Sands
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? The Music Genome Project

@CannyScott  if you ever have any ?'s ErickPandora, AdamPandora, AlyssaPandora, and TannerPandora are really good people. They will do everything they can to help anyone in the Pandora Community. Their support is one reason I am a Pandora premium customer. Thanks for sharing a little about yourself. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

Randyrifle
Local Performer

Im Randy Rifle i love rap ,trap music im listening to Randy Rifle Radio go listeen tell me what yo think

TannerPandora

Welcome to Pandora Community @Randyrifle

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

psg36
Underground

Hi guys, how are you?

My gf made a new song, I would like to share it with you  

https://pandora.app.link/3xcMhJcu46

Thanks ❤️

I'm Pedro Silva Galvan, I'm Brazilian. My fav genre of music is MPB, pagode, samba, forró, bossa nova, lo-fi, rock, pop rock, brazilian rock, indie, trance, low bpm, and other things lol. I'm currently listening to songs of my country, my culture, songs of the umbanda religion, sometimes lo-fi too, but in most of the time, brazilian music, because that's too good, and I think that everyone should hear it. If you guys have interest in brazilian music, I could post some in here.

TannerPandora

Welcome to community @psg36! 👋🏻

I'd definitely love to hear any suggestions you have for Brazilian songs or stations on Pandora! Feel free to create a new post here in Chat or in Playlist Swap. 

Glad to have you on board! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

StarbucksCøffee
Underground

Hello Im Cheyanne I am currently in quarantine at a residential but i will soon be reunited with my family in a few days I hope all of yall are doing well! 

• Name? Cheyanne
  • Where you're from? Buckingham, Virginia
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Pop, Rap, early 2000's 😁
  • What you're currently listening to? Im currently listening to Eminem, Melanie Martinez and Other artists
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Probably the community or the temporary pandora premium which i can renew. 😀