Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself

On the Rise

You got it!

I'll be keeping you posted!

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
Highlighted

On the Rise

I am late to the party, but better late than never. ☺️
Name? Joe

Where you’re from?Massachusetts 

What your favorite genre of music is?I have a few if I may, Disco, Funk Jazz, Classic and light rock. 
What you’re currently listening to? Carly Simon radio

Favorite feature of the Pandora Service? There are many, to name a few. The ability to create radio stations based on an Artist or track,  the music continues to play, music discovery of songs I haven’t heard in a long time. And some new, and being able to have a favorite station for offline listening. 

Highlighted

Welcome to the Community, @joemd1960! 👋

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Local Performer

What up everyone! I'm Romana B, coming at you from sunny California.  I'm new to community and glad to be here.  Go Pandora! IMG_2311.PNG🤗

• Name? Ramona
  • Where you're from? Colorado
  • What your favorite genre of music is? R&B junky
  • What you're currently listening to? Skip Marley and H.E.R.
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Premium Family all the way - love sharing the gift of music, it keeps on giving. 
Highlighted

Welcome @Ram0na! Glad to have you on community! ❤️Hope you're blasting H.E.R. up in hurr. 😂

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Highlighted

Introducing myself

Local Performer

Hello all. 

F14296DD-10BD-408F-BDB3-3716B84250B3.jpeg

Highlighted

Re: Introducing myself

@Juice I moved your post to this thread to give you a chance to officially introduce yourself to the community.

Check out the original message on this thread for some guiding questions. 

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

Adam | Community Moderator

Highlighted

Re: Introducing myself

Chart Topper

@Juice what needs to be done for you for your thumb to do a 180? Hope thing's get better for ya.

@Johnprieto2715 Pandora does have a good community support. It is nice to know if your having issues or just a ? someone is there to help out. Take care and stay safe.

Take care and stay safe.

😁

Moderator edit: format

mohempstead
Highlighted

Underground
  • Name?  Call me Aqua, most of my friends do anyways.
  • Where you're from?  Closest city to me is the Big Easy.  Any more detail than that I'm not comfortable disclosing.
  • What your favorite genre of music is?  Mainly Rock, with some supplemental Pop.  My pop picks tends to be on the alternative or emo side, with lots of Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and NateWantsToBattle.  As for rock, my faves tends to be on the orchestral or electronic side, with Starset, Red and Evanescence topping the list.  Some J-Rock and K-pop sometimes sneak in too, on account of me being a total anime fan.
  • What you're currently listening to?  Against the Current.  I've been a fan of theirs long before they signed onto Fueled by Ramen, and I'm sort of proud of them doing so well.  ^-^
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service?  You guys group music by sound rather than merely genre.  When I listened to the Jeff Williams station on iHeart Radio (The RWBY soundtrack is an absolute jam, check it out if you can), it'd give me a lot of cinematic movie soundtracks, and never really played a lot of my favorites from him.  On here, I get lots of Panic at the Disco and Fall Out Boy, which fit the artist's style a lot better.  There's also a wider amount of available music from my favorites here compared to iHeart Radio.
Highlighted

Hey, @Aquatica1000. 👋

Welcome to the community, and thanks for sharing! 

Happy to have you as a member. Enjoy the tunes 🎸

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Local Performer
Name? Michelle Where you're from? New York What your favorite genre of music is? R&b, soul, pop, jazz, gospel, soft rock i love all music if it sounds good and gets me moving i love it. What you're currently listening to? Anita Baker Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Skip
Highlighted

Thanks for sharing @iluvmusic! Hope to see you around community more! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator