cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself

Pandora

Welcome to the Pandora Community! Whether you've been a long-time Pandora listener or are new to our platform, we'd like to take the time to welcome you to the Pandora family!

We'd also like to take this time to hear from you! Share a picture of yourself below (if you feel comfortable doing so) and add the following so we have a better understanding of who you are:

• Name?
  • Where you're from?
  • What your favorite genre of music is?
  • What you're currently listening to?
  • A favorite feature of the Pandora service?

We hope to hear from many of you and hope that your Pandora Community experience is a memorable one. 🎧

Tags (1)
1,287 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi Hi @Raelove 👋 thanks for sharing the love! ❤️We love hearing from our listeners. Feel free to drop by any time and say hi! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Johnprieto2715
Local Performer
Hi I'm John from Montana. I like how my music style gets bundled ❤. Im currently into Highly Suspect. Matisyahu, and always 311. So far my favorite feature of pandora is the community's support.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Johnprieto2715 Thanks for the introduction and happy to hear you are a fan of the support we provide over the community.

Don't hesitate to reach out to any of us if you ever need help - we're here for you! 😎

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome to the community, @iluvmusic🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Raelove👋

Happy to have you as a member of the community! 🎹

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Johnprieto2715👋 

We appreciate you taking the time to introduce yourself. 

Hope you're enjoying the tunes, and welcome to the community! 😄

MoeJo2020
Underground
my name MoeJo from Minnesota I like pop I am listening to the Rascal Flats radio station I like that you can pick and make your own playlists

MoeJo2020
Underground

Thanks Adam.😆

MoeJo2020
Underground

Thank you hope you have a good rest of your week Alyssa.😀

JAYDADDY
Opening Act
Jason Hampton New Jersey Pop Rock Iration, falling Its free

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iluvmusic @Raelove @Johnprieto2715 @MoeJo2020 @JAYDADDY I'm so happy to see you all participating in the Community! 👋

Thank you for taking the time to share a bit about yourself. It really means a lot to the team to see your engagement and we hope that you may find other individuals through the community who you can share your music experiences, playlists, and stories with. 

We're stoked to have you all here. 😄

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

Sandyandleo
Local Performer

Sandra. San Francisco. R&b, rap, Chinese love songs, light rock. 2 pac, Eminem, Leon Lai, Whitney Houston.

Jonathan_Turley
Underground
  • Name? Jonathan Turley
  • Where you're from? Olney Illinois
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Rap and Country
  • What you're currently listening to? Curious George 
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Free pandora premium

opsyq
Underground

Snapchat-8118729.jpg

Name: Opeyemi

Where you're from: Nigeria

Whats your favourite genre of music: Hiphop, Rap, Urban and Afrobeat

Favorites features of Pandora service: Where I am able to discover other artists songs that I have not listened to that may be of my intrest

sushi1735
Local Performer

Name: Matthew

Where I'm from: Wisconsin

Favorite genre: Rock

Artists: Marilyn Manson, In This Moment, Rob Zombie, Korn, etc

Favorite feature: Being able to like songs and receive recommendations based on those likes 

cribguy
Local Performer
  • Name? Rodney
  • Where you're from? Atlanta GA
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Most. Not a rap or country fan, but just about anything else will do.
  • What you're currently listening to? Genesis 'artist only'
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Playing the Thumbs Up playlist

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @opsyq @cribguy @sushi1735 @Sandyandleo @Jonathan_Turley .👋

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Pandora Community. Thanks so much for introducing yourselves!

Hope that you're enjoying the tunes and your favorite features of Pandora! 🎵

Vikkicpoet
Underground

Good morning. My name is Vikkicpoet. I've recently begun to use Pandora again. I enjoy using Pandora for the simple fact that I'm able to create radio stations. I'm from Pennsylvania but, recently moved to  Delaware. I love listening to music.  I enjoy discovering brand new music and deep cuts from those artists I enjoy listening to. 

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Vikkicpoet -- It's so nice to see you participating in the Community!

Radio stations are the easiest way to start listening AND begin to discover new artists/songs that you're not familiar with yet. I hope your move to Delaware went well and you're adjusting to your new home.

Again, great to have you here and hope to see you around often! 👏

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ChaplainHowardS
Opening Act

Hello, jazz lovers, I'm joining your ranks here as I approach my 82nd birthday in March 2020.  My dad and his brother-in-law from Chciago had me begin listening to jazz when I was an infant.  The uncle loved dixieland, Chicago style, and almost all other jazz, but Ruby Braf was a favorite of his, and became my favorite cornetist, which I have played since zi was 10, hoping to become as good as Louis Armstrong.  I fell short of that goal, of course, but play well by ear now, far better than when I was in high school or college, as I play along with jazz on Pandora.  I would love to join a combo that improvised and didn't require me to read charts, as I never did that well, preferring to fake what the guys next to me did in band.  My favorites are Oscar Peterson, Joe Pass, Stan Getz, Gerry Mulligan & Chet Baker or Bob Brookmeyer, Beegie Adair, and recently added Mary Louise Knutson.  I"ve retired from Florida to Greenville, SC., and would welcome chat.  If you live nearby and want to play some music together, that would be great!