cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Introduce Yourself

Local Performer

Sandra. San Francisco. R&b, rap, Chinese love songs, light rock. 2 pac, Eminem, Leon Lai, Whitney Houston.

Highlighted

Underground
  • Name? Jonathan Turley
  • Where you're from? Olney Illinois
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Rap and Country
  • What you're currently listening to? Curious George 
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Free pandora premium

Highlighted

Underground

My name is Dashaun moyerz I am the son of charelz moyerz I am a rapper named lil dash my father well he is just mysterious. I am from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania in the United States .  I have a Facebook group named operation occupy time. I’m a very loyal boy. I love my girlfriend so much😘🥰.  I am currently listening to the bad wolves radio. My favorite feature is community chat. It is a good way to talk to people when my school iPad restricted social media. It’s very clever 😎

Underground

Snapchat-8118729.jpg

Name: Opeyemi

Where you're from: Nigeria

Whats your favourite genre of music: Hiphop, Rap, Urban and Afrobeat

Favorites features of Pandora service: Where I am able to discover other artists songs that I have not listened to that may be of my intrest

Highlighted

Underground

Nice 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Local Performer

Name: Matthew

Where I'm from: Wisconsin

Favorite genre: Rock

Artists: Marilyn Manson, In This Moment, Rob Zombie, Korn, etc

Favorite feature: Being able to like songs and receive recommendations based on those likes 

Highlighted

Local Performer
  • Name? Rodney
  • Where you're from? Atlanta GA
  • What your favorite genre of music is? Most. Not a rap or country fan, but just about anything else will do.
  • What you're currently listening to? Genesis 'artist only'
  • Favorite feature of the Pandora service? Playing the Thumbs Up playlist
Highlighted

Welcome

Hi there, @opsyq @cribguy @sushi1735 @Sandyandleo @Jonathan_Turley .👋

I'd like to formally welcome you to the Pandora Community. Thanks so much for introducing yourselves!

Hope that you're enjoying the tunes and your favorite features of Pandora! 🎵

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Highlighted

Underground

Good morning. My name is Vikkicpoet. I've recently begun to use Pandora again. I enjoy using Pandora for the simple fact that I'm able to create radio stations. I'm from Pennsylvania but, recently moved to  Delaware. I love listening to music.  I enjoy discovering brand new music and deep cuts from those artists I enjoy listening to. 

Highlighted

RE: Introduce Yourself

Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome @Vikkicpoet -- It's so nice to see you participating in the Community!

Radio stations are the easiest way to start listening AND begin to discover new artists/songs that you're not familiar with yet. I hope your move to Delaware went well and you're adjusting to your new home.

Again, great to have you here and hope to see you around often! 👏

Erick | Community Manager

Highlighted

Underground

Hello, jazz lovers, I'm joining your ranks here as I approach my 82nd birthday in March 2020.  My dad and his brother-in-law from Chciago had me begin listening to jazz when I was an infant.  The uncle loved dixieland, Chicago style, and almost all other jazz, but Ruby Braf was a favorite of his, and became my favorite cornetist, which I have played since zi was 10, hoping to become as good as Louis Armstrong.  I fell short of that goal, of course, but play well by ear now, far better than when I was in high school or college, as I play along with jazz on Pandora.  I would love to join a combo that improvised and didn't require me to read charts, as I never did that well, preferring to fake what the guys next to me did in band.  My favorites are Oscar Peterson, Joe Pass, Stan Getz, Gerry Mulligan & Chet Baker or Bob Brookmeyer, Beegie Adair, and recently added Mary Louise Knutson.  I"ve retired from Florida to Greenville, SC., and would welcome chat.  If you live nearby and want to play some music together, that would be great!

Highlighted

Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the community, @Vikkicpoet and @ChaplainHowardS. 👋

Happy to have you as members. 😄

Look forward to seeing you two around the community more often! 🎼

Alyssa | Community Moderator