cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the community?

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

If your new feel free to post question publicly or message one of the moderaters for help.

I will reply to this post with a user I recommend to ask for help of your looking for help from a user

@ Rouge Panda
Tags (1)
5 Replies

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

I recommend @@MohLovesAlaska if your looking for a user to ask for help from, from my experience so far he/she is a nice person and I am still relatively new.

@ Rouge Panda

MOHLovesAlaska
Gold Certified

@Nightcore_Anime  thank you for your friendly support, and just so you know I am a man. But as far as you advise others to check with me in their need for help, I would check with these five first and foremost, they are @Pandora's moderators, and they are great people and friends as well, @ErickPandora@AdamPandora@TannerPandora@ShannonPandora, and @AlyssaPandora. These five are truly good caring people, willing to help you with any problem one may have. Reach out to one of these five. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Huskydog
Underground

yes but i know every corner

Huskydog
Underground

hello i like pandora

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

I tried putting in the moderaters name but it wouldn't show up as blue, and thanks for letting me know to use he, and use he when referring to me. And your welcome.

@ Rouge Panda