cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to the community?

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

If your new feel free to post question publicly or message one of the moderaters for help.

I will reply to this post with a user I recommend to ask for help of your looking for help from a user

@ Rouge Panda
7 Replies

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

I recommend @@MohLovesAlaska if your looking for a user to ask for help from, from my experience so far he/she is a nice person and I am still relatively new.

@ Rouge Panda

@Nightcore_Anime  thank you for your friendly support, and just so you know I am a man. But as far as you advise others to check with me in their need for help, I would check with these five first and foremost, they are @Pandora's moderators, and they are great people and friends as well, @ErickPandora@AdamPandora@TannerPandora@ShannonPandora, and @AlyssaPandora. These five are truly good caring people, willing to help you with any problem one may have. Reach out to one of these five. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Huskydog
Underground

yes but i know every corner

Huskydog
Underground

hello i like pandora

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

I tried putting in the moderaters name but it wouldn't show up as blue, and thanks for letting me know to use he, and use he when referring to me. And your welcome.

@ Rouge Panda

kmanix
Local Performer

I'm a long-time Pandora fan but new to the community. I can't figure out how to post my question! 

I have a Premium account and an iPhone 14. I can't find how to select which of my stations I want to add to Offline Mode. I was previously a Plus member, so my phone automatically had my thumbprint and whatever 3 stations pandora selected. I understand that upgrading to Premium means I can now choose for myself, but I don't know how. ALSO, will I be notified if my question is answered? Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @kmanix. 👋

Welcome to the community, and thank you for being a longtime listener of Pandora! :pandora:

Looks like your question was posted under this thread: New to the community?

If someone responds to your post or @mentions your username, you should receive a notification email depending on your settings. 

++

Downloading Stations of Offline Listening:

Premium or Premium Family subscribers:

To download content from My Collection, tap the title of the song or album and then the download button (icon with arrow pointing downward). Stop progress at any point during the downloading process, by tapping the download icon again.

• The arrow pointing downward ⬇️ can be found on station, album and playlist pages. Or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.
  • If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.
  • If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

You can also find out more information about offline listening here: Offline Mode + Downloads

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know how it goes.  🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos