cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log on

painterpat
Local Performer

I have a subscription to Pandora and I cannot log on to my laptop today.  No error messages.  I want credit for subscription

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@painterpat I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

To clarify, is this an issue with your password or email not being accepted? Or does the website just never fully load after you enter your credentials into the log-in page?

Also:

1. If you are on a computer, are you having trouble logging in from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Let me know.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@painterpat I moved your post over to the Desktop space.

To clarify, is this an issue with your password or email not being accepted? Or does the website just never fully load after you enter your credentials into the log-in page?

Also:

1. If you are on a computer, are you having trouble logging in from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

tinasings10-21
Local Performer

Website never fully loads after credentials are added. I have a Windows computer. And listen from your website . Not sure what my browser is. Maybe Internet Explorer. I have google. Is that a browser?  I have a an old e-mail  address and would like to change this. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @tinasings10-21. 👋

Do you still have access to the email address you're using for your Pandora and Pandora Community account? 

If you no longer have access to this email address, please private message me the best email address to reach you as we do not share email addresses publicly over the Pandora Community. 

In the meantime, please check your private messages on the Pandora Community. You can view this by clicking on the envelope icon next to your profile photo. 

Let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.09.24)
0 Kudos