cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sessions of Premium on the Web

Rosy_Flores13
Local Performer

Hello everyone! I can't find my playlist, from my phone is so easy, but once I tried my PC I just can't find it.  Can someone hel me?

Moderator Edit: Changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Rosy_Flores13!

I checked in with our User Support team regarding your free account.

It looks like you're enabling complimentary sessions of Premium. Please keep in mind, playlists are a feature of Premium only. You can find out more about how the sessions of Premium work here.

++

There are two ways to unlock a Pandora Premium Session from your mobile device or computer:

• Click a link shared through Pandora emails, social posts, push notifications, or messages from our ad partners
  • Search our library for a song or album, and click play.

Choosing either of these methods will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

When your session expires, your account will return to normal and you will not be billed, as no credit card is required to take advantage of these sessions. 

++

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

If you're hitting a limit, it means you've used quite a few of these sessions lately. 

Hope this helps clarify. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Rosy_Flores13!

I checked in with our User Support team regarding your free account.

It looks like you're enabling complimentary sessions of Premium. Please keep in mind, playlists are a feature of Premium only. You can find out more about how the sessions of Premium work here.

++

There are two ways to unlock a Pandora Premium Session from your mobile device or computer:

• Click a link shared through Pandora emails, social posts, push notifications, or messages from our ad partners
  • Search our library for a song or album, and click play.

Choosing either of these methods will trigger a short advertisement, after which you can enjoy your on-demand content.

When your session expires, your account will return to normal and you will not be billed, as no credit card is required to take advantage of these sessions. 

++

Due to licensing restrictions, we have to limit the number of Premium Access sessions per person.

If you're hitting a limit, it means you've used quite a few of these sessions lately. 

Hope this helps clarify. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos