cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web: Shuffle + Replay Buttons Unresponsive

MemeSquid
Local Performer

Ok, I saw an error for this exact thing, but they never fixed what the moderator wanted, so I'll do it myself. I have a subscription for Pandora premium btw. I've been listening to songs for around 4 hours now, and for some reason, i just can't loop songs anymore. I closed out of the website multiple times, tried screwing around in inspect element, tried to find a setting for it in account settings, and restarted my pc, but nothing seems to work! the screen looks normal, but when I go to loop an individual song, it just doesn't work. i've even tried highlighting it with tab and pressing enter, it literally does not function. i've tried literally everything, but nothing works. the button's just completely lost it's functionality.

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (05/02/2023): Hey everyone 👋

We believe the issue with the replay and shuffle buttons being unresponsive has now been resolved.

Please try refreshing your web browser. If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MemeSquid. 👋

Thanks for posting about your replay issue. I'd like to gather a few more details about what you're experiencing.

• Are you receiving an error message? If so, what exactly does it say?
  • Does this only happen with one particular song? If so, which one?
  • Just to clarify, are you using the replay button (on a station) or the repeat button (circle with 2 arrows when playing an individual song/playlist/album)?

In the meantime, I would recommend through the troubleshooting steps based on how you listen. I've included links below.

Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos

gamyers86
Local Performer

Since yesterday, when using Pandora on Firefox, I have been unable to turn on/off shuffle or replay while listening to a playlist. The play/pause buttons and forward/back buttons work just fine, but the other two do not seem to work. Have tried a few suggested methods (from reviewing other posts) to troubleshoot this, but to no avail.

0 Kudos

SamiElise
Local Performer

I am playing music in a playlist I created. I used to be able to click on the shuffle button to shuffle the songs in the playlist but today when I click the shuffle button, nothing happens and the songs do not shuffle. Usually a white circle appears around the shuffle arrows when shuffle is active but now nothing happens. I am on a desktop computer.

0 Kudos

jmv
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem, also with pandora premium, on my pc accessing the website, playing a playlist; I click on the circular repeat icon and nothing happens. There is no error message.  It happens with every song I try.  It's the repeat button -- the circle with two arrows.  I'll check firefox troubleshooting now.  (Also, for what it's worth, the shuffle button to the right of the fast-forward button doesn't work either, in exactly the same way.  However the shuffle button on the left side of the screen, below the image for the playlist, works to turn on shuffle -- but it doesn't work to turn it off; I had to play a different station to get shuffle to turn off.)

0 Kudos

MemeSquid
Local Performer
No error message, just nothing happens
Every song (also only on web browser on PC)
Circle button with 2 arrows on an individual song
0 Kudos

jmv
Local Performer

I checked the firefox trouble shooting.
  My firefox is up to date for ubuntu linux.
  I deleted my cookies and cache for all time and restarted browser -- no help there.
  My add blocker has been turned off for a long time, and I double-checked this -- no help there.
  I added pandora.com to my permissions -- no help there.
  I'm not using an internet firewall or antivirus -- no help there.
  I tried on chrome instead of firefox, got same results -- no help there.

0 Kudos

MemeSquid
Local Performer

For what it's worth I'm on Windows 10 using OperaGX with no VPN. It wouldn't even have anything to do with that because it always works, it was just in the middle of a song where it just stopped working all the sudden.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @MemeSquid @jmv @SamiElise @gamyers86. 👋

Thanks for reporting the issue with the replay and shuffle buttons being unresponsive. 

I've gone ahead and forwarded this issue over to our tech team so that they can investigate further. 

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

knwood1010
Local Performer

Anybody else having trouble with Shuffle and Repeat not working on playlists? It's the only reason I have Pandora and I can't Shuffle/Repeat a playlist right now. I click the buttons and it doesn't do anything.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@knwood1010 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Web: Shuffle + Replay Buttons Unresponsive

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update (05/02/2023): Hey everyone 👋

We believe the issue with the replay and shuffle buttons being unresponsive has now been resolved.

Please try refreshing your web browser. If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

tjmcjr78
Local Performer

my story is the same as most everyone on this thread. i'll close out, re-boot, bring up different system (i.e. firefox, edge, chrome...it doesn't matter. the replay doesn't work. on my pc, on my iphone, it's all the same...sometimes it will, a lot of the time it does not. I BELIEVE - SUGGEST - PANDORA CHECK IT'S SERVERS OR SOMETHING IN IT'S SOFTWARE, FOR THIS MANY PEOPLE TO HAVE THE SAME ISSUE, THERE IS ONE COMMON DENOMINATOR - PANDORA. Please take a look at your program, server, software, whatever (i'm not techie) and allow us to enjoy the Pandora you have brought us to love

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @tjmcjr78. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're running into this issue. I'm happy to walk you through troubleshooting I would your preferred browser to see if that helps. 

Web Browser Troubleshooting:

If those steps don't help, I would recommend rebooting your connection using the following steps:

1. Shut down your device completely;
  2. Unplug your modem and router, wait one full minute, and then plug them back in;
  3. Wait five more minutes to allow the modem and router to fully boot back up;
  4. Turn your device back on and try Pandora again.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes. 🎧

0 Kudos