cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete content from My Collection

K8chase
Local Performer

How do you delete a song a station a playlist anything???!!??

I can keep making songs and stations out of ones I hate -but I can’t delete them.. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
68 Replies

britmtz
Local Performer

None of these choices worked.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@britmtz I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

What step were you running into issues with?

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

britmtz
Local Performer
Hi, I’m trying to clear my search on Pandora account. I currently have Pandora Premium family plan. I’ve tried swiping and also tried holding done, neither have worked. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @britmtz.

Unfortunately, removing your search history is not currently a feature. Feel free to upvote this existing idea if you'd like to have the ability to do this with a "clear" button option: Clear Recent Search History. 

Hope this helps clarify.

kittykat0511
Local Performer

I just want to erase a couple of songs buthow

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kittykat0511 Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can remove content from your collection.

Just make sure to follow the steps specific for Pandora Premium users, since that is what you are currently upgraded to.

Hope this helps!

Jamie5649
Local Performer

Can someone tell me how I delete old playlists?

@Jamie5649 

I hope this helps you! To delete a playlist on Pandora, follow these simple steps:

1. Access Your Pandora Account:

• Open the @Pandora app or visit the Pandora website in your preferred web browser.
    • Navigate to the library section of your Pandora account where you will find all of your playlists and stations...
  2. Select the Playlist to Delete:

• In the library section, locate the specific playlist you want to delete.
    • Click on the three dots (ellipsis) next to the playlist name.
  3. Delete the Playlist:

• Choose the option that says “Delete” from the menu.
    • Confirm your deletion and your playlist will be removed from your account...

That’s it! Following these steps, you can declutter your music library and make room for fresh discoveries on Pandora music...

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, please ask any of these moderators...

@AlyssaPandora@AdamPandora@ErickPandora, and @TannerPandora one of these moderators will be happy to assist you in any way you need...

Have a great evening and a wonderful Sunday...Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jamie5649 It looks like your account is currently set up with the free service.

In order to remove any custom playlists from your collection, you will need to either start a free Premium Access session by watching an ad, or upgrade to Pandora Premium.

Let me know if you run into any issues.