cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete content from My Collection

K8chase
Local Performer

How do you delete a song a station a playlist anything???!!??

I can keep making songs and stations out of ones I hate -but I can’t delete them.. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
59 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmyGoodfriend Thumb ratings are only visible on tracks that play on your regular Stations - not any of your collected playlists (including My Thumbs Up playlist).

This being said, if you manually delete a track from your My Thumbs Up playlist, they should not reappear.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. What is the name of a track that you deleted from your My Thumbs Up playlist, and it ended up re-appearing?
  5. Did the track appear in your playlist again right away as soon as you deleted it?
  6. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

easy77doseit
Local Performer
What is with all the information being asked? Why doesn't Pandora simply have a delete button or a swipe that removes the song or album? The software needs to be upgraded.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@easy77doseit Check out the accepted solution to this thread for step by step instructions on how you can delete any songs or albums that have been added to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

toppop
Local Performer

I am unable to remove albums and podcasts from my Collection.  None of directions work for me.  For instance, there is no highlighted checkmark to left of play arrow. Same problem with my smart phone.  Pls  assist

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toppop Can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

dp1
Local Performer

Not on a phone - on a laptop

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dp1 To delete stations on the web:

1. Click My Collection.
  2. Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete.
  3. Click the ellipsis (three dots), then select Remove from your collection.

Note: You cannot edit or delete individual stations while in Now Playing or Shuffle mode.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Vannixon
Local Performer

Trying to delete stations, dut going by there instructions I'm only adding the same station that I want to delete. What's the solid course of action???

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vannixon I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further?

You should be able to remove any collected stations by following the instructions provided in the accepted solution to this thread.

The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

hugh009
Local Performer

I am a 76 years NONGEEK who wants to DELETE several COLLECTIONS from my account. I already have created my OWN collection from the songs in the collections.

So I did as suggested and LONG pressed on the icon and up pop a screen with everything but DELETE!

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Hi @hugh009 👋

I moved your original post onto an existing thread under How to delete content from My Collection.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for step by step instructions on how you can delete any songs or albums that have been added to your collection.

Hope this helps!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

antoniojacksonn
Local Performer

Pandora Playlist delete

Why can't anyone give me instructions on how to delete anything from pandora 

0 Kudos

Twerry59
Local Performer

How do u delete songs on the playlist that have an arrow with a circle around it on the same line as the song? I've tried everything u guys have said in the community related to deleting songs 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@antoniojacksonn I moved your original post onto an existing thread under How to delete content from My Collection.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for step by step instructions on how you can delete any content that's been added to your collection.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora

Hey @Twerry59 👋

I moved your original post onto an existing thread under How to delete content from My Collection.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for step-by-step instructions on how you can delete any content that's been added to your collection.

Tip: That arrow that's pointing downward symbolizes that song or content has been downloaded for offline listening. Once you remove that song, by tapping the highlighted check mark to the left of the play icon, that song will be removed from your My Collections and un-download.

Hope this helps!

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport
0 Kudos

Dicarlo
Local Performer

There isn't a checkmark at all.  Just a plus sign

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dicarlo If you are only seeing a plus sign, then that content isn't currently added to your collection.

Can you please send me a screenshot of the content you are attempting to remove from your collection?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this.

0 Kudos

rallert01980
Local Performer

I would like to know how to remove stations from my library on Pandora. I would also like to find a way to remove search history so that I can start over

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @rallert01980! Welcome to community.

There are a couple of ways to remove stations from your collection. Looking at your account though, it seems like you may have already figured this out. I don't see any stations in your collection currently.

But for anyone else that may be curious, you can remove stations from either your mobile device or web.

FROM AN ANDROID:

1. Go to My Collection.
  2. Press and hold (i.e., "long press") the station you'd like to delete.
  • If you're a free listener or Pandora Plus subscriber, select Delete station. Next confirm by selecting Delete once more.
  • If you're a Pandora Premium user, tap the highlighted Collect checkmark and select Delete when prompted.

FROM IOS:

1. Go to My Collection and locate the station you'd like to delete. 
  • If you're a free listener or a Pandora Plus subscriber, swipe the station to the left and select Delete.
  • If you're a Pandora Premium user, press and hold the station name (i.e., "long press"). Next, tap the highlighted Collected checkmark and select Delete when prompted

FROM WEB:

1. Click My Collection at the top of the page.
  2. Hover over the album art of the station you want to delete. (It may help to sort your collection by Stations.)
  3. Click the ellipsis (three dots).
  4. Select Remove from your collection.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to remove Search History on mobile at this time. However, if you log out, this will clear out and cached info.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

BrandomBrown
Local Performer

Can you please delete all my collection

0 Kudos