0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@boykintiger To edit which stations are played during Shuffle:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

14 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gr01 Nice to see you around the Community. 😁

To clarify, do you need help editing your shuffle list so you can pick and choose which stations you want to include in Shuffle Mode?

If so, let me know the make and model of the device you are using to stream Pandora.

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Manorz47
Local Performer

how to add collected music to play in my shuffle

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Manorz47 The instructions for customizing your shuffle list will depend on what device you use to stream Pandora.

Let me know what device you are using, and I'll be happy to provide you with some steps on how to include collected stations to your shuffle list.

0 Kudos

boykintiger
Local Performer

apple phone

0 Kudos

gr01
Underground

Useless information from all respondents!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gr01 It doesn't look like you've followed up with any of the information I requested from you after you initially created this thread.

If you still need assistance with this, can you please clarify if you need help editing your shuffle list so you can pick and choose which stations you want to include in Shuffle Mode?

If so, let me know the make and model of the device you are using to stream Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@boykintiger To edit which stations are played during Shuffle:

• Go to My Collection.
    • Free and Pandora Plus listeners, swipe the Shuffle Stations icon bar at the top of your stations list from right to left. Then tap the Pencil that appears.

There, you can select or deselect which stations you'd like to appear in your Shuffle by Station or Genre. Tap Save on the top right corner of your screen when done.

Hope this helps!

Cruncher
Local Performer

Shuffling stations is not shuffling my collection.  My collection is a mix of albums, songs, etc.  Is there a way to shuffle my collection?  I guess you could achieve the same effect by shuffling the songs in my collection?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Cruncher. 👋

Thanks for your post.

Shuffling your entire collection isn't a feature of Pandora. At this time, you can use shuffle individually within your collection. For example, you can shuffle all of your stations or create a custom shuffle for your stations. If you're listening to a playlist or album, you can shuffle within that specific playlist or album. 

In the meantime, you may be interested in upvoting some of these existing threads:

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙next to the title of the request. Feel free to leave a comment to expand more on your ideas. To create your own suggestions, you can visit the Feature Requests space.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

cjeds777
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue with my Pandora.  I have alot of songs and artists in my collection but it seems like the same songs/artists play daily and some I haven't heard in over a year.  I would like to shuffle my collection too. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cjeds777 You should be able to shuffle your stations by following the instructions provided in my message above.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Stephierae1981
Local Performer

I had a shuffle list that played ALL my collection. My son hit one of the albums and now I lost my suffle to my collection. I have premium and use apple products or my roku, mainly my Iphone 14 pro max..

Please help 

Sincerely 

Stephanie 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stephierae1981 You should be able to shuffle either your collected stations or songs.

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you're now seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.

gr01
Underground
Log in to pandora, after it starts playing click on shuffle. When pencil/pen appear click on the icon. Wait for the page to turn to My Collection. Scroll down to selected item, check box to add shuffle or uncheck it. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone