cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Option to create a station is greyed out

Rothlin_89
Local Performer

I've tried following the steps you listed, but after I watched the ad to get the premium session to listen to one of my favorite bands, Solence, The option to start a station from their music is greyed out. Everytime I click it, it just says "We couldn't start a station, returning you to your last playlist." I am very frustrated by this because it won't even tell me why.Pandora Problem.png

I can only play the album or individual songs. Pandora won't let me add any of their music to my stations so I can get their music mixed into my usual rotation. It won't even let me thumb up the song. What is going on here?

Moderator Edit: Format, Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
181 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @seanjfarrell👋🏻 Thanks for posting.

I let our curation department know so they can take a closer look. Please be sure check back in a couple of weeks. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Scrufflufagus
Local Performer

Can't start a station for Brakence. Note there are two Brakence artists on spotify. One that can be added to a station and one that can't. The one I'm talking about is obviously the one I can't create a station for. See below

Scrufflufagus_1-1603173078155.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Scrufflufagus Thanks for reporting this!

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team for further review. 

Adam | Community Moderator

djquart
Local Performer

Hi!

Can you please enable the ability to start a station for the artist Hope Bloom? Thank you! I will leave a link, here: pandora.app.link/XrksFj2dVab 

I appreciate you a lot! Have a great day! 😄

AdamPandora

@djquart I have escalated your feedback to the team who helps with our collection.

Thanks for reporting this! 

0 Kudos

PianoEnthusiast
Local Performer

Artist Name: Caleb Morgan

Album / Song Title: Summer Olives

Option to start station is greyed out and I really enjoyed this song and artist.  Please forward to curation team.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @PianoEnthusiast and @Amaya_Ayla04! Thanks for posting. 

I checked in with the team that handles our collections. They'll look into it as soon as they can.

Please try again in about a week. Thanks!

0 Kudos

drucker22
Local Performer

Hello, I am having the same issue in creating the artist station for "Stazia - Both of Us". The artist station icon is greyed out. Please resolve. Thank you. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @drucker22

I've let our curation department know. They'll look into it as soon as they can. 

Try again in about a week. 

Thanks for posting!

0 Kudos

Robburt123
Local Performer
  • The Reverend back in time. It wont let me add station with this artist or like it or anything.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @Robburt123!

I went ahead and escalated this over to our curation team so they can take a closer look.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora: 

0 Kudos

Robburt123
Local Performer

This is a common problem. I can not start a station with "the reverend" with any of his songs. I tried to listen to "back in time" and "new revolution" by "the reverend" and I could only listen in premium and could not start a station. I couldnt even thumbs up it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for your additional feedback.

I can assure you that I have passed this information along to our curation team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos

DanHLJr
Local Performer

Same problem here as the others have reported. Can't create a station for Truth Immure (artist) or any of their songs (tried with White Night and Inlaw) but no dice either way. (Note: This is a new artist with a new album published recently. The error says something about licensing restrictions when I try to create a station via the Pandora website - options are greyed-out - but that should be all Ok as Truth Immure is published via CD Baby's top-level digital distribution services.)

Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @DanHLJr.

I have escalated your feedback to our curation team so they can take a closer look.

0 Kudos

DanHLJr
Local Performer

Thank you! I patiently await follow-up / additional info...

Supremekingkai
Local Performer

Miki matsubara

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Supremekingkai!  Thanks for posting.

I've let our curation department know, they'll take a look as soon as they can. 

If you'd like to create a station from the artist, please try again in about a week. 

Thanks!

0 Kudos

SpliffiX
Local Performer

I love u Pandeez i stay on it all day but i just realize my fav artist fro my home country has a station but i cant play it please Pandora lemme have Sami Berhane Station. Thanks. Either way its all love. 

AdamPandora

Thanks for reporting this, @SpliffiX.

I escalated your feedback to our curation team for further review.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😎 

0 Kudos