cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

Carrilyn06
Local Performer

Can anyone help me out with fixing my shuffle stations option.  I have logged out deleted the app checked it for available updates nothing has helped. I have the family premium plan. 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EricaluvsKorn We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

39 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Carrilyn06. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. 

I made a small change to your account which should help with your Shuffle feature.

Could you try again and let me know if you're able to view it now?

Thanks for your help with this. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

JamieD
Local Performer

Shuffle stations no longer an option.

I go to my collection 

All stations

Option to shuffle is no longer available. Been using it for years but now it's not an option.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @JamieD. 👋

Thanks for reporting this.

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

I made a small change to your account which should help with your Shuffle feature. You may need to restart the Pandora app or refresh your browser to notice the change.

Please try again and let us know if you continue to have trouble. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
0 Kudos

Ranman211
Local Performer

Why is my shuffle stations button missing. 

It's literally all I listen to! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Ranman211. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

I made a small change to your account which should help with your Shuffle feature.

Could you try again?

Let us know if you continue to have trouble. 

0 Kudos

d_rapalee501
Local Performer

When I log into my Pandora which I've had for 15 years +/- I can't shuffle my stations. The shuffle tab is miss and it shows Podcast. 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @d_rapalee501. 👋

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I've made a change that should help with this issue. 

Could you try again and let me know if you continue to have trouble?

Hope this helps. 🎧

godineedyounow
Local Performer

I am also missing the shuffle option now, it is what I always use. Please advise....

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@godineedyounow We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Dingowned
Local Performer

In the last day or so my shuffle button seems to have disappeared on my mobile device. I have Uninstalled and reinstalled the app, turned my phone off and on, and cleared the app data in my settings. Nothing has brought my shuffle button back. For context I have a Samsung S20 FE

Screenshot_20220316-191805_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Dingowned. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything tidy: Shuffle button is missing/unresponsive

I made a small change to your account which should help with your Shuffle feature. You may need to restart the Pandora app or refresh your browser to notice the change.

Please try again and let us know if the issue persists. 🎧

0 Kudos

tk55690
Local Performer

Can you make my Shuffle button come back? What changes do you make to the account to make it come back?

0 Kudos

jmdub
Local Performer

It has been weeks since I have been able to activate my shuffle stations from any device that I use Pandora on. Same for everyone else I know who uses pandora. Reading these other comments does this not seem to be a system wide problem? Can someone do whatever you have mentioned to the other accounts reporting this issue to make it come back for me?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @tk55690 and @jmdub - Welcome to community.

I've made a small change to each of your account which should help. You may need to refresh your web browser or restart the Pandora app for the changes to take affect.

Let us know if you continue to have trouble.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Bryanjohn1
Local Performer

Upgraded to premium now my shuffle button is note s20 android 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bryanjohn1 We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

(Please note you may have seen the "Someone Else is Listening" message - don't be alarmed by that, as I had to go into your account in order to make a change)

0 Kudos

EricaluvsKorn
Local Performer

Missing my shuffle option. I see I'm not the only one. I miss my shuffle 😪

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@EricaluvsKorn We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

EricaluvsKorn
Local Performer

Thanks so much!! Listening right now!!!!