cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stations wont download

Stiltman03
Local Performer

I am a Pandora plus subscriber,  i recently had issues with the app so had to reinstall it.  Since then my stations will not finish downloading so i can use the offline mode. It has been about a week. Can anyone help with this? 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @Stiltman03 sorry for the trouble with offline listening. 

I'd recommend disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora open and in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

To do that from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode off, and confirm that you'd like to remove the content from your device.
  3. Toggle Offline Mode on again, to reset the download process.
  4. Keep the Pandora app open and in the foreground of your device while your offline stations re-download.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Stiltman03 sorry for the trouble with offline listening. 

I'd recommend disabling the offline listening feature and re-enabling it, which will reset the download process. Then, make sure to keep Pandora open and in the foreground of your device while the download completes.

To do that from a mobile device:

1. Tap the Profile tab and then the Settings gear in the top right corner.
  2. Toggle Offline Mode off, and confirm that you'd like to remove the content from your device.
  3. Toggle Offline Mode on again, to reset the download process.
  4. Keep the Pandora app open and in the foreground of your device while your offline stations re-download.

Let me know how it goes. Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

JMV48
Local Performer

I am going through the same thing as we speak. I was driving today and it was playing fine, then there was a brief pause, music kept playing but I noticed it wasnt my offline music. I go to hit download stations and it give me that "stations are still downloading" thing, been like this for over 7 hrs. I contacted support. so far no go. 

@Stiltman03 wrote:

I am a Pandora plus subscriber,  i recently had issues with the app so had to reinstall it.  Since then my stations will not finish downloading so i can use the offline mode. It has been about a week. Can anyone help with this? 

TannerPandora

Hi @JMV48 Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your offline listening! 😔

I do see that you've contacted our user support team, I hope there were able to help resolve your issue. If you continue to have trouble, please feel free to let us know. 🎧

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Dhason55
Local Performer

I am having the exact same problem as the both of you. I removed my stations due to another problem and tried to download them again and I seem to only be able to get thumbprint radio to download and then none of my other ones will. if anyone could help please let me also know what to do to fix it.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dhason55 Our support team has informed me that you already have an open case with them regarding this issue.

If you need further asssitance, you will need to reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them.

Thanks for being a part of the community!