cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DirecTV: Not available in this country error message

RAE1
Local Performer

Today we rebooted our TV for other problems and when logging and setting up the Internet I get a message that Pandora is not available in this country. How do I correct that? We've never had a problem and use Pandora just about every day of the week. We're confused. Help!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
29 Replies

cjl
Local Performer

Same DirecTV issue (Pandora not available in this country error ) where Genie works fine but other whole house connected HR24 DVR quit working a few days ago.  Not sure if how it passes data through coaxial to the other DVR with the Genie connected directly to the network is part of the issue.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hey @cjl thanks for posting! I've added your info to our ticket. Our engineers are still investigating this one, it's a doozy.

Thanks for your patience! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

TannerPandora

Hi @MThrede thanks for posting to community! I've moved your message over to an existing thread we have on this issue: DirecTV: Not available in this country error message

We're aware of this and our engineers are currently investigating the cause. I've added your info to our ticket in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

seckles
Local Performer

Pandora not available in this country error on direct tv

Getting error above on direct tv that was first noticed on 5/2. We have done the reset but still getting error.

Receiver: HR24/500

Software: oxc32, Tue 3/10 3:23 a.m

Please open a ticket for us. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@seckles I moved your post to this thread as it sounds like you are experiencing a similar issue.

Our engineers are aware of this and are currently investigating - I have passed your information along to them in the meantime.

Thanks for all your patience as they work to find a resolution. 

0 Kudos

cguenter
Local Performer

My DirecTV has been showing "Pandora is not available in this country" message since Thursday, April 25. It looks like many have this issue and many are DirecTV customers.  My receiver is HR24/100. Has Pandora contacted DirecTV? I think the issue is with something in DirecTV, but I have had no response from them. How is this fixed?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cguenter While I am unaware of the timeline on the fix for this, I can assure you that this is something our engineers are aware of and looking into.

I have passed along your feedback along to them in the meantime.

We appreciate your patience as they work to resolve this. 

0 Kudos

Teeyap17
Local Performer

I just posted as well that I am having the same Issues! My Pandora can connect with Genie box so am perplexed. Also, disconnected and rebooted. That did not help!

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for posting @Teeyap17! I've passed your info along to our engineers. We are aware of this and are currently investigating the cause. 

Thanks for your patience in the meantime. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi everyone! Thank you all for reporting your issue through community and for your patience while we investigated.

We believe we found the cause of this issue and a fix has gone out this afternoon. 

Please try playing Pandora on your receivers and let us know if you're still having trouble. 

Thanks again for being part of community!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos