cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Home - Error 404

amyvincent1
Local Performer

I am getting a message from Google when trying to sync Pandora to my Google Nest.  The message is as follows:

"404.  That's an error.  The request URL was not found on this server.  That's all we know." 

Can you pleeeze help?

Amy

8 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @amyvincent1! Thanks for posing to community.

I've passed along your experience to our engineering team for further investigation.

In the meantime, I'd also recommend reaching out to Google Support for further help troubleshooting your specific device.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Kat0364
Local Performer

I am having same problem

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Thanks for letting us know @Kat0364

I've passed this along to our engineer team. In the meantime, I'd also recommend reaching out to Google Support for further help troubleshooting your specific device.

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Isela_ruby
Local Performer

Same as everyone! 
it’s not google its pandora too not allowing it ! Can you guys help instead of just repeating the message over!!!!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Isela_ruby Thank you for sharing your experience.

I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

psutrain
Local Performer

I am having the same issue

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@psutrain I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with our engineering team so they can further investigate.

In the meantime, I'd also recommend reaching out to Google Support for further help troubleshooting your specific device.

0 Kudos

SSpence
Local Performer

I am having the same issue 

0 Kudos