cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Nest Mini Email

Tschreider
Local Performer

Just got an email from Pandora, is this a scam?

As a thank you for subscribing, we're gifting you a free Google Nest Mini. Redeeming is easy: click the button (or use the code) below, choose a color, tell us where to ship it, and start listening hands-free, from home. This is completely free, and our way of saying thank you for listening on Pandora!

mod edit: changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
225 Replies

bconnell21
Local Performer

One more, I didn't receive this email. My wife did, can you resend it? @TannerPandora

0 Kudos

jroach1229
Local Performer

Did anyone receive the Free Google Nest Mini? I received it BUT...got charged on my Credit Card for it.

0 Kudos

SpeckTheCat
Local Performer

I would assume it is because there is the slight chance that there could be fake emails copying this promotion. If they give a definite "yes" then the company would look bad to anyone who got tricked by a fake, legit looking, email.

0 Kudos

JimP
Local Performer

So I took the risk after reading these posts - when I clicked, it took me to the Google store - my name and address were already there - no need to enter a code or a credit card as I am linked via PayPal - this was what my receipt looked like:

Subtotal:
$49.00
Promotional Discount:
-$49.00
Estimated Tax:
$0.00
Shipping:
$0.00
Total:
$0.00

Gracie9090
Local Performer

I received an email regarding the free nest mini as well.  Will you let me know if it is legitimate?

0 Kudos

BariVaz
Local Performer

Same - none of the choices are appropriate. Is the email I received legitimate? Need to be sure before entering credit card info.

0 Kudos

Poochkers
Local Performer

I just received mine in the mail. Checked my bank account and there was nothing taken out for it. So it is legit. 

SophiaM82
Local Performer

Everytime I try to redeem this offer I get an error code from google. I have tried to put different payment options but it always fails. 

FEF83418-02E2-41B5-BFE4-93F7012BB8EB.png

0 Kudos

TSickler
Local Performer

I received an email about getting a free google mini. Is this legitimate or phishing?

0 Kudos

sjnolan87
Local Performer

Hi Pandora team,

I also received this email and reached out to the support team for confirmation. Unfortunately no one has replied to me. What should I do now?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TSickler I moved your post over to this existing thread: Google Nest Mini Email

I have escalated your feedback to our support team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

JDL1103
Local Performer

Received the same offer on the 27th October. with a confirmation code etc.  Yes, it looks legit , but ,it has a different feel to Pandora emails I frequently get.  The email has a  domain of " ac.pandora.com" so it is either a phishing domain or a legit third party.

I read on another post that this offer can neither be confirmed or denied via this format.  Do not know the purpose of the CIA/NSA top secretiveness of whether the advertisement is legit or not.  It is either a valid promotion to subscibed Pandora listeners, or, it is a scam by an unknown party, to phish information.  It is within the rights of listeners to know either way. For example, if there was a data breach and listener informmtion was compromised.   I certainly would like to know where and who this originated from.  Certainly if legit, from Pandora or a Pandora affiliate / contractor, I would like to take advantage of the offer, but do not feel comfortable at this time without proper confirmation, from Pandora, of its validity.

Thank you.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @sjnolan87! Thanks for posting.

I checked the email associated with your Pandora account and I'm not seeing a recent support case for you. 

I've gone ahead and created one on your behalf. Someone from our support team will reach out to follow up with you. 

Please be on the look out for their response. 🙂

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @SophiaM82! Thanks for posting. 

I've created a support case for you. One of our support agents will be happy to help. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Emilyzazueta
Local Performer

Hi! I am a pandora premium user and never got an email for the offer of the free google mini. If the offer still available to me? 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @BariVaz!

I've created a support case for you. One of our agents from our User Support team will reach out to you via email to further assist.

Please be on the look out for their response. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Emilyzazueta! Thanks for posting. I moved your message over to an existing thread here

I've created a support case for you. Our User Support team will be happy to help answer your question. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

MrsMcClure
Local Performer

I never got this email? I have premium... how do you get it? @TannerPandora

0 Kudos

MrsMcClure
Local Performer

@TannerPandora i never got an email? How do you get one? I have premium and have for a long time.

0 Kudos

Denisec58
Local Performer

I did not receive an email for a Google home mini either. 

0 Kudos