cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grace Digital - Unable to activate on Pandora

carlj
Local Performer

When attempting to set up Pandora on my Grace Link, my Grace Link gives an 8 character activation code which I then enter at www.pandora.com/gracedigital.  I repeatedly get the message: "Activation code not valid. Please try again with another code." Any suggestions to correct this?  

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

carlj
Local Performer

Thanks for your reply.  However, I did get the solution after contacting Grace Digital at the same time I was reaching out to Pandora.  What is not documented anywhere is that there is a 30-second countdown after the Grace Link provides the activation code to enter it into the activation window at  www.pandora.com/gracedigital.  Since I was taking longer than 30 seconds to enter the code (my Grace Link was not located nearby to my computer during my attempts), the activation code was expiring before I could fully enter it and showing invalid when entered.  Once I was made aware of the 30-second timeframe and I entered the activation code within the 30 seconds, the activation code worked.  All is well now and I'm back to enjoying my Pandora.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora

@carlj Sorry to hear that the activation code is coming up invalid.

Here are a few things to check:

1. Make sure to leave the screen open on the device with the code displayed while you visit the manufacturer-specific activation site.
  2. Try entering the code from a computer, as you may not be able to complete the process on a smartphone, tablet or your device's native web browser.

Keeping that in mind, let's try these steps once more:

1. Launch the application.
  2. Select New User.
  3. An activation page will appear with a code. Leave that up on the device screen for now. 
  4. Go to a computer, visit www.pandora.com/gracedigital
  5. On the device, select Continue. 

Let me know how it goes.

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

carlj
Local Performer

Thanks for your reply.  However, I did get the solution after contacting Grace Digital at the same time I was reaching out to Pandora.  What is not documented anywhere is that there is a 30-second countdown after the Grace Link provides the activation code to enter it into the activation window at  www.pandora.com/gracedigital.  Since I was taking longer than 30 seconds to enter the code (my Grace Link was not located nearby to my computer during my attempts), the activation code was expiring before I could fully enter it and showing invalid when entered.  Once I was made aware of the 30-second timeframe and I entered the activation code within the 30 seconds, the activation code worked.  All is well now and I'm back to enjoying my Pandora.  

View solution in original post

zemog
Local Performer

I bought a gracedigital radio in Feb. because my other 3 grace digital radios were essentially bricked by qualcomm refusing to allow the older radios to receive their signals from siriusxm and pandora. So I buy a brand new gracedigital radio and pandora refuses to accept any of the codes; unplugging and replugging, to get new codes, all refuse to allow me to access my account. The 3 radios are useless, to me, and the new one won't let me into my pandora account. Any workarounds? Thanks, in advance.  BTW, I am not a karaoke person.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @zemog

I moved your post over to an existing thread that sounds similar to your issue: Grace Digital - Unable to activate on Pandora

Are you getting the same error message? If so the accepted solution may be helpful.

If you continue to have trouble, let me know. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos